• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 frog scepters for a player in a single run. What are the odds ? 1/10 000 maybe ? Never seen this luck before. Q9 smite and q13 curses. Congrats to the lucky one (not me) !

    Guild Wars 2 frog scepters for a player in a single run. What are the odds ? 1/10 000 maybe ? Never seen this luck before. Q9 smite and q13 curses. Congrats to the lucky one (not me) !


    2 frog scepters for a player in a single run. What are the odds ? 1/10 000 maybe ? Never seen this luck before. Q9 smite and q13 curses. Congrats to the lucky one (not me) !

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    New players looking for tips

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    I got into GW2 just last year and have been playing really faithfully. I do know majority of the lore from GW but wanted to check the game out for myself. A friend and I are looking to play it often so both of us started Prophecies, I rolled an ele and my friend rolled a necro. We would really appreciate some tips! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/candy_bong
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player after god knows how many years. Made new account and everything. Now I’m playing a R/E Prophecies solo without henchmen. Now at Yak’s Bend 0 Deaths. Wish me luck. Hoping to go at least LA.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Coming back?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Hey I'm looking for any active luxon guilds, looking to do some HM missions and dungeons + PvP if possible ty

    submitted by /u/Niggziee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment