• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Guild Wars Hard part is over, still 0 deaths. LA here I come. Pretty happy! Borlis Pass was a bitch. Frost gate -bonus will have to wait another time.

    Guild Wars Hard part is over, still 0 deaths. LA here I come. Pretty happy! Borlis Pass was a bitch. Frost gate -bonus will have to wait another time.


    Hard part is over, still 0 deaths. LA here I come. Pretty happy! Borlis Pass was a bitch. Frost gate -bonus will have to wait another time.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Returning to the game after almost a decade! A question about item value

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Really enjoying the game. So I just got to the frost gate and I obtained my first gold weapon. My question is should I identify it or does the mystery add to its value? It's a weapon for a class other than my own so I don't plan on holding on to it either way.

    Anyway I'm also looking for active players. Planning on making my way through each game. Ign: Vicky the Sicky

    submitted by /u/Reality_Flat
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of coming back for another run but worried about population, finding a group, etc

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about coming back and running an AoE fire build like I did when the game was just released, but I'm worried about low population and finding a group to play missions with, etc.

    Is the game decently populated?

    submitted by /u/MaximusMCCCXXXVII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment