• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Guild Wars [Art] The Sorcerer-King Adelbern - Guild Wars Prophecies

    Guild Wars [Art] The Sorcerer-King Adelbern - Guild Wars Prophecies


    [Art] The Sorcerer-King Adelbern - Guild Wars Prophecies

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Nostalgic Traveler's Diary: I was forced to go to some sandy place... there's nothing but sand... I hate sand... but in the end I was lucky to find some water!!! Hope my armor won't rust...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    You thought solo Sin was it? Time for solo Paragon

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Playthrough

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Hey, everyone! So, I found that GW 1 was on steam for like $30 with Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall, and I about had a nostalgia induced panic attack lol. I played for about 6 or 7 years, starting when I was 11, and had thousands of hours logged on my other account. As I don't have access to that account after over a decade (who'da thunk it), I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a playthrough, starting in Prophecies. Right now I have a level 8 Warrior and Mesmer, both still in Pre-Searing. I have big aspirations of full Kurzick with an Obsidian helm on my Warrior, Fellblade, and Exalted Aegis....eventually 😅. Anyhow, if anyone is interested, it would be absolutely awesome to have someone(s) to play with! Take care!

    submitted by /u/View_Equivalent
    [link] [comments]

    Is it too late to pick up the game for the first time?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I've wanted to try the game for some time now, but since it's an older MMO, I'm worried whether the game will around for much more time.

    submitted by /u/Maulmortius
    [link] [comments]

    Pet commands key binds

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Could we get this added to low hanging fruit? Lol

    I play with a controller and it would be great to map this to a button to control my pet. Even using mouse and keyboard I've always wanted these on key binds.

    submitted by /u/xBlankk
    [link] [comments]

    How loading screen works?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Hi everyone I was curious how I can improve my loading screens. I am well aware I should load all files first (by typing the command on exe file). Questions in my mind are 1) does server ping to my local ping affects loading time? 2) does high end gaming setup makes it faster or not necessarily?

    I just came back to the game after a long hiatus and when I tried to join SCs I happen to feel that my loading is significantly slower than others. ATM I'm staying at my wife's place (asia) during my break using an old desktop with below average pc specs (with 8GB of RAM). So bringing back my question, is there like something I can do, workarounds maybe(?) to improve my loading screens apart from having better pc specs. Thanks

    EDIT: If ping matters does pingzapper, wtfast, exitlag & etc works?

    submitted by /u/maloulao
    [link] [comments]

    How much are Totem Axes now? Because I can't seem to finish the run...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Title says it all. I recently came back to the game after many years away, and I have absolutely no viable ways to make money right now. I'd like to do some of the more profitable farms, but I'll need a totem axe (or equivalent) for that- and I can't seem to get one. I used to have one. Apparently teenage me sold it. I used to be able to run this farm. But now, the damn spiders are insane and I can't get through them, no matter what I try. I've tried goddamn everything, it feels like.

    I have no money, and no way to make money, and I just need to get one axe. What do they cost? I can grind random shit to get enough money. I just need to know a ballpark of what to aim for.

    submitted by /u/ThatDudeWithTheCat
    [link] [comments]

    New [WR] Solo Catacombs of Kathandrax 7min (9:07 RTA)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Most powerful Player Builds since Anniversary Updates

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Hey,

    what are the most powerful Player Builds (for PVE with Heroes) right now?

    I noticed that the new "Heroic Refrain"-Skill used to be very powerful but was since nerved, is it still that OP? What about the other Anniversary-Skills, did they change the meta away from Dagger Spam/Mesmer somehow?

    submitted by /u/bazingabingo
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished WoC HM.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Good class to easily go through gw1 prophecies campaign?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    I've come back to this game several times with different class combos, I have functionally zero knowledge of this game outside of prophecies, I have no made it beyond the 5th mission on any attempt. Can the missions be reliably done solo or without relying on ai partners too much? Which class combo is best for that sort of thing? I tried elementalist/Mesmer, Mesmer/monk, necro/hunter, warrior/elementalist, and hunter/Mesmer. What am I doing wrong with this game? What mechanics am I not understanding

    submitted by /u/Jesuitman01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment