• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    Guild Wars [PreSearing] Oh Cpt, my Cpt.

    Guild Wars [PreSearing] Oh Cpt, my Cpt.


    [PreSearing] Oh Cpt, my Cpt.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Steam Summer Sale?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    So, I remember the game going on sale 2019 and 2020. Do we think it'll go on sale again? I might be able to convince a friend to experience the original glory of kryta and the loss of poor Rurik. Also, curiously, the complete collection is not on steam. Only the trilogy, which you'd need to buy EotN separately.

    submitted by /u/KratosLegacy
    [link] [comments]

    Sealed Collector's Edition listed

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Hey,
    For those interested:
    https://www.ebay.fr/itm/133795905852?hash=item1f26db813c:g:YtUAAOSwNpxgV5KK

    (I personnally bought the one without CD key from him, as I already had NF CE on my account)

    Hope it helps some people! :)

    submitted by /u/KulkuriS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment