• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Guild Wars Opened a 7th year gift and pulled a Shiro'ken Assassin in pre-searing!

    Guild Wars Opened a 7th year gift and pulled a Shiro'ken Assassin in pre-searing!


    Opened a 7th year gift and pulled a Shiro'ken Assassin in pre-searing!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Need some hero build advice working with Necro scythe build

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I am playing the necro anniversary scythe build and seem to sometimes have trouble with dying because my heroes can't seem to heal me through spikes. (Hardmode / Elite Mission Content)

    I am playing the 7-Hero mercenary mesmerway melee support team

    https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Mercenary_Mesmerway

    As I am not knowledgeable enough to know what I can change with that team in order to fit better with my build or what I can change at all without destroying the synergy, I need some help. Maybe you will also tell me nothing should be change and it's my fault dying, that's also fine then I know I have to improve myself.

    Also any general advice (not survival related) which could improve synergy with my scythe build is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Astronymo
    [link] [comments]

    Vote for your favorite screenshot!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I have collected an album of all of the entrants to the GW Screenshot Contest, which you can find here.

    Please represent the subreddit and vote for your favorite screenshot here.

    A prize will be given to the screenshot that is the most popular by the gw1 subreddit.

    submitted by /u/bluecheez
    [link] [comments]

    Evennia x Saidra Fan Art

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Free Minis and Birthday Presents

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I'm giving these away. If you want them, find Ziggy Eight in game. If you want to tip me for them, I will accept it. I will toss them next week if no one wants.

    • Fungal Wallow
    • Jungle Troll
    • Necrid Horseman
    • Whiptail Devourer
    • 1st Birthday Present (x4)
    • 2nd Birthday Present (x8)
    • 3rd Birthday Present (x3)

    EDIT: Check for me 6 PM PST for the week

    submitted by /u/AJCurb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment