• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Guild Wars Ascension ain't what it used to be

    Guild Wars Ascension ain't what it used to be


    Ascension ain't what it used to be

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Need some help

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get myself a skin on GW's website (with PayPal) but it won't stop saying authorization failed. Any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/That1GuyOnReddit123
    [link] [comments]

    Hoping to start a new campaign.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    I'm hoping to get a few friends to play through the game with me here shortly. I want to play as a DPS ranger but I'm struggling to find a decent resource for builds. Anybody have any tips or ideas on what to do or where to look? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/deadestmoon
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to change the template/screens folder ?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    I find it annoying that the game forces a subfolder in Documents, a folder I personally like to keep clean.

    submitted by /u/ElkoSoltius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment