• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Guild Wars Account Locked for Security Purposes

    Guild Wars Account Locked for Security Purposes


    Account Locked for Security Purposes

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I was playing guild wars all week after taking a year and a half break from it and when I tried to login tonight I got a network error. I then tried to login to the arenanet site and was told by a banner at the top of the screen "Your account has been locked for security purposes.". I am led to believe that this means I have either:

    A. Been hacked

    B. Been banned

    C. Anet thinks someone is trying to access my account.

    I don't have 2FA enabled because I figured a 17 yr old game wouldn't get accounts stolen but I think it may have happened. I put a ticket in to try to resolve this but I am at a loss as to why this happened.

    submitted by /u/ConstablePenguin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment