• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Art I created for the Dragon Response Mission tournament (HCRP)

    Guild Wars 2 Art I created for the Dragon Response Mission tournament (HCRP)


    Art I created for the Dragon Response Mission tournament (HCRP)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    Legendary Pistol Concept: Six Of Pentacles

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    The Shredder, Legendary hammer idea

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Updated my GW2 Mount Skins Icon Poster. It contains icons of every current GW2 Mount Skin. :D

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Looking for someone

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get in touch with my uncle's friend(s) from the game, as something as happened we need to let him know about.
    He is known as Liquid to his friends, and has been playing the game with my uncle Jason for awhile. We met him back in November when my family went on vacation with my uncle and grandma.
    I'm trying to recover more information to help with finding Liquid, but I don't know how much will be possible. Edit: he has been reached by my mom, thank you everyone for the help

    submitted by /u/brackencloud
    [link] [comments]

    New Guild Wars 2 T-Shirts from EMP

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Globe view of Tyria

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Normal to feel overwhelmed?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Greetings!

    GW2 is probably the first game I've played where I have come into it way after its launch. With the large volume of content available, I feel overwhelmed and disconnected from the community. Common advice in other games is finding a guild to get into the swing of things. Has this been a common experience for other people?

    submitted by /u/Must_Find
    [link] [comments]

    Mantra Heal Quickness Chronomancer Guide

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    It's not maintenance day!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    I like update system of anets gw2. After playing couple big name mmos, I got reminded that gw2 is 24/7 playable.

    They do the maintenance on clone server and then push it out with the patch while you are playing on the original?, anyway real nice system in that aspect.

    submitted by /u/sell4fun
    [link] [comments]

    An Elite spec i was hoping but no one asked for.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Since theres already leaks about the next expansion i figured id just get this idea out of head cause its living in there rent free. Its not canthan related or anything and i dont think anyone even thought about it.

    I was hoping for Necromancer/Revenant spec that has a "Jojo stand" mechanic where instead of going into death shroud, you summon a demon/shadow-like creature behind you and attack with it instead of weapon skill. Revenant could also work where you temporarily summon it's spirit using your body as catalyst to fight for you.

    Thats it. Dunno what weapons it will have nor utility skill it would used. I just want to share it so it wont be stuck in my head anymore. Sorry for wasting you time.

    submitted by /u/lazzthethief
    [link] [comments]

    Primordus Alternate Concept Art (OC)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Is there a tool for determining if you should sell raw materials or craft them into something else first?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Looking through every single recipe that uses a material on GW2 Efficiency is really tedious.

    submitted by /u/Hrothen
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Superior Sigil of Malice Recipe at: Pearl Islet Waypoint PSNA

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Waypoint: [&BNUGAAA=]

    :)

    submitted by /u/FiveSharks
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Pride! From your favorite Pop Starr Charr xoxo

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Yet another End of Dragons fan-made leak: world map edition

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Where to find massive pvp?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    It's been years since I've touched GW2 and I miss the time I would enter Edge of the Mists and some other massive pvp area (forgot the name) to quickly be put in crazy large pvp battles... Is this still a common thing nowadays? If so, how the heck do I experience that again!? I entered the massive pvp maps but couldn't a group.

    submitted by /u/Herpa121
    [link] [comments]

    I am probably imagining things, right ?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Image : https://imgur.com/a/GGpt3Wp

    I didn't find anyone who mentioned this before, maybe because it's such a minor detail. If you look at EoD teaser trailer between 0:41 and 0:42 (at .25 speed), into Kuunavang's left eye (so on your right) you can see a small blue area next to her caruncula (I think it's called) in which there's movement going on. Now this is kind of weird, because it's pretty much the only reason why the eyes are asymmetrical. It almost looks like the silhouette of someone in some kind of dress. Usually I would just assume that it's nothing, or just some effect to make her eyes seem shiny, but considering how much they must have worked on the eyes alone since it's the final shot, doesn't it seem kind of weird how close to a silhouette this looks? In fact, it just hit me but this pose (if that's even one) looks very close to the pose of who I thought would be Mai Trin in the artwork from 2020. Could it be that Kuunavang is watching her during her vision, and that she is seeing Kuunavang as she dreams?

    I'm probably just making a fool out of myself and imagining things lol. Anyway, it's quite fun to try to find those easter eggs, but it's easy to lose grasp of what is actually an easter egg and what isn't

    YouTube video for reference : https://youtu.be/eBD807HxU2w?t=41

    submitted by /u/sbkn
    [link] [comments]

    getting into GW2, just a few questions

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Hey dudes,

    playing GW2 since the first time since the game came out, I made a engineer and am enjoying a playthrough, I have a few questions though for longevity purposes.

    1. How are engineers, I know about elite specializations, but don't really understand them, can you switch between the 2? or am I stuck? which one would be better for what I want to do? (PVE and PVP content)
    2. How is the PVE base, I want to try to get into fractals and raids, is it active and friendly for newbs?
    3. WvW used to be my favorite thing, is it still fun? or just neglected at this point.
    4. What is a good website for builds and guides?
    submitted by /u/Chesterumble
    [link] [comments]

    PSNA sigil of malice

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    it's at Scaver Waypoint in Queensdale [&BEUDAAA=]

    submitted by /u/displayerror
    [link] [comments]

    Hephaestus - Legendary hammer concept

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    New expansion bundle question

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    As a new player, im enjoying this game. I understand that a new expansion is coming out this year (i imagine in like August?). I did want to buy the pof expansion, but im worried that they may bundle up the new expansion so i get the other two for free, which would mean i would have to buy another expansion again instead of just waiting and grtting all 3 expansions in buy.

    From your guys experience, do they bundle all expansions on release? Should i just buy the pof expansion now or wait till they release new expansion? U guys think the expansion will come out in aug or later?

    Thx for help

    submitted by /u/imaphleg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment