• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Guild Wars Rolled Was Rick

    Guild Wars Rolled Was Rick


    Rolled Was Rick

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Playing outside is cool, but I preferred my WaMo childhood (IGN “Knight of Hawaii” If my guy “Scars of Insanity” sees this: hmu)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Looking for Warrior Builds to farm UW and/or FoW

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    I'm currently grinding the LDoA on my Warrior and eventually went her to get GWAMM.

    Alongside the titles, one of my "Quests" is to get the Obsidian-Armour.

    I like the idea of farming the materials on that particular character.

    For UW I've used a W/Rt build that used WvK to farm Smites, but I don't know if the build still works. I also saw the W/Me 100 blades farm for Smites that I will try my hands on.

    For FoW I used a W/R Triple Chop build with Melandru's Resilience, but with the introduction of 7WS I'm currently thinking of a build asking them lines of : 7WS, Mystic regeneration, Eternal Aura(maybe), Grenths Aura, to farm the Spiders in a similar fashion.

    So, if you have some Builds and insight that you'd like to share, is appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/EnforcerAA
    [link] [comments]

    Umod & Steam Launcher

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    That question might have been asked before, apologies if that's the case, fairly new to Reddit. Returning player here (thanks to all you posting your LDOA and GWAMM pics :D) with a silly issue. I've been through several uMod version that were not working properly with the Cartography Made Easy .tpf file, then I found out that the oldest version (v1_r44) works well.

    However, even if uMod is launching the game through the Steam folder the .exe is installed in, the game doesn't show as being Played in Steam. I know for 99% of regular people, it doesn't matter, but I do weirdly enjoy seeing my played hours on Steam go up and I was wondering if there was a way to fix that.

    Especially because I remember playing a year or 2 ago, and that was not an issue at the time as the game would automatically launch through Steam via uMod.

    Forgive if my English sounds a little confusing & thanks in advance for any help :)

    submitted by /u/Winder-88
    [link] [comments]

    Let me sink in, once again. [Questions of a returning vet]

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Friends

    Like many of this community, I indulge myself in memories I've made with this game from time to time. I got pulled back a bit as I joined this community, and some posts really made me go back. After spending quite some time thinking about recovering my account, I logged into my warrior (which was standing in Ascalon) and got goosebumps all over my body.

    Since I'm facing quite a bit of off-time in the near future thanks to semester break, I wanna go back and spend some time with my long lost buddy Gw1. And for this community being very well and helpful, let me ask the noobish of a returning guy:

    PvE

    • What are the group-activities one still runs in this game?
    • I'm planning on re-playing the whole story (probably starting with a new Dervish) - any class recommendations in regards to group-activities? How are the classes distributed across the community - are we lacking something?
    • Solo-farming still a thing? If so - what should I look into? Really loved this aspect of the game.
    • Speedruns? People still doing UwSc? FowSc?
    • Where do people meet? I remember Lions Arch being the place to be - but heck I feel old.

    Market

    • So apparently ectos got overfarmed through botting, crashed in price and died. I see people referencing to "arms" what once was "ectos". How did market dynamics develop? What's the state of the art in payments?
    • What are the top 5 items in a solofarmers scope? What are the top 5 items in a farmers scope regarding group-farms?

    PvP

    • How are things going in PvP? Always was more of a PvE-guy, but are there things to do in PvP?

    Looking forward to experience some of this juicer again. Thanks for all the advice in advance!

    submitted by /u/MadMowgli
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Platinum - Unique Case?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    I haven't seen this GW box design before. Did Brazil get a special region specific box?

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/393327507948?epid=1000280565&hash=item5b942579ec:g:NTAAAOSw0EBgW3ZH

    submitted by /u/ZyzQ
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an Old Friend! IGN: Yak is Bk

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Since coming back I've been trying to figure out if any of my old friends played. I saw a guy tonight with a similar name and reached out. Sadly it wasn't Yak.

    Does anyone know if Yak still plays or does anyone have any contact information for him?

    I want to reach out and have a conversation, reminisce, ya know?

    Please if anyone has any information, let me know!

    submitted by /u/captainsmilesinc
    [link] [comments]

    Any good guilds/communities?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    I'm a player that has always bumbled his way through this game, playing off and on since about 2007. I've always enjoyed the game but often found myself unable to complete things cause my younger self always had a very loose handle on the game and it's diverse skill and party systems.

    So I was wondering if there are any guilds or communities that surround this game that are able to help out with builds, dumb questions and maybe even doing some mission runs. I'd really like to get a sizeable chunk of the game completed as I do enjoy the hell out of the games stories and campaigns. So far I've only ever completed the Factions campaign on an Assassin (back in about 2011) and am still working on assembling the different people for EotN (Recently finished Gadd).

    Just as a heads up I'm Australian so timezones aren't always the easiest to deal with.

    submitted by /u/SOLV3IG
    [link] [comments]

    What are the most expensive items ?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    So I've always been a pretty casual player, never really went for Elite zones and stuff, but out of curiosity, I'd like to get a grasp of which items are the most expensive in the game and why ? I'm talking about items one could actually get while playing today, not stuff like minipets given during events or weapons with stats/requirements that got rotated out with game updates.

    Is it some weapons with unique skins dropping from elite chests, or maybe some greens from bosses ? Even considering only those that still leaves a bunch of questions :
    - are there some elite areas whose weapons are particularly expensive ?
    - are some weapons sought for because of their skin even though they're less rare than others ?
    - how much does the requirement attribute weigh into the price ?

    Thanks in advance for any info !

    submitted by /u/ElkoSoltius
    [link] [comments]

    Skill unlock question

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    When I buy a skill from a skill trainer with in-game currency, is it unlocked account wide or just for the character and its heroes?

    I have a level 20 Necromancer and a level 15 Assassin and I'm wondering if I am going to need to relearn/repurchase skills I had on my Necromancer and his heroes for my Assassin's heroes.

    submitted by /u/endlessmeow
    [link] [comments]

    Help with 7Hero "Rangerway" Team Build using TaO

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I've been using an old 7Hero Rangerway team build (found here: Rangerway and Spiritnuke - Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru (guildwarslegacy.com)) and I've been trying to incorporate the Anniversary Ranger Elite Skill "Together as One!" for my Ranger main with it but can't seem to find good synergy with damage, defense, and energy management.

    This is my Ranger main's skillbar so far: OgATYxLnViCEu8x43IXcsG7g2AA

    I really want to model the old ToPK Rangerway builds with bows and pets for all the Ranger heroes. Does anyone have any successful team builds that are patterned this way?

    submitted by /u/joseflin_99
    [link] [comments]

    A Look into Communities Past

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    As a currently guild leader with 2 full and active guilds I hear a lot of stories from people I recruit about guilds they have been in and since fallen inactive which always makes me sad. I myself have only been playing about 15 months so I'm not too aware of all the history. So my question is what are some large guilds/alliances you remember that just are sadly not around anymore?

    submitted by /u/BasicBangali
    [link] [comments]

    Frog scepter

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I tried to get some answers in kamadan. Obviously no one wanted to be honest and where desperately trying to rip me off. But I have a frog scepter of memory Q9 divine favor. And I was curious how much it's worth. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/motox231
    [link] [comments]

    Necro Minion Master, isn't +2 Death Magic Rune enough? (if using AotL)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    I've always put a +3 Death Magic on my Necro MM, which along with Masochism gets me to 18 Death Magic... but i realized; if i am also using Aura of the Lich (+1) i could just use a +2 Death Magic instead and save a decent chunk of health. Am i missing any problems with this? I suppose if i had a 20% +1 Death Magic weapon i could sometimes get my DM up to 20 and have an extra minion but the extra health seems tempting.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/1951g
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment