• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Ah skritt, here we go again

    Guild Wars 2 Ah skritt, here we go again


    Ah skritt, here we go again

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    50% of a legendary is Mystic Coin... Do something Anet pls

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    This has to be the worst story achievement in GW2 to date.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    This has to be the worst story achievement in GW2 to date.

    The correct choice to avoid suspicion is random.

    Seriously... Who in the honest-to-god hell thought it was okay to make the correct dialogue choices in this thing be 100% randomized, with no indicator on what's supposed to be the right choice for a given npc? I have had to back out of & re-enter the story instance countless times now because of the randomization.

    For context: You get 3 groups of guards to attempt talking out on; fail one and you have to kill that whole group. Fail all three of them and you have to re-enter the instance. This happens surprisingly frequently, too.

    Oh and then don't forget: every time you re-enter the instance, you have to wait like 2 minutes for allied intro dialogue to finish because, unlike e.g. in Season 3, gone are the days when you could skip ahead in dialogue sequences by just running ahead, due to the dynamic instance barrier tech that was introduced in PoF, effectively locking you into dialogue sequences for ages until they finish.

    A minute or two of dialogue may not seem like a long time to wait, but when you're trying to close and re-enter a story instance to do achievements, any amount of time spent waiting around for dialogue is all of a sudden a torture.

    (FYI: No, the Silver Tongued effect doesn't do anything to affect the odds)

    https://preview.redd.it/yyniqksii0071.png?width=905&format=png&auto=webp&s=a59ddea9a98a3904887648dfd796c68f3f64dc34

    submitted by /u/GambitDeux
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like some TP bot went rogue and is buying up all the Crest of the Shamans

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Charr are really cute when they are sleeping and purring "snoring"

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    UPDATE on Dawn of the Necromancer "inspired" by GW2 armor set and weapon.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    UPDATE on Dawn of the Necromancer "inspired" by GW2 armor set and weapon.

    Hello everyone,

    Today I've received a new update on Dawn of the Necromancer's art "inspired" by GW2 armor set and weapon.

    Here's what they said:

    Quick update on our cover art. As soon as we learned about the issue we commissioned new art from two different artists to see which one could provide the best and fastest new art. You won't be surprised to hear that the original artist has now "disappeared" and is unreachable. For our new art we wanted something that "felt" the same, but obviously with an original costume. Here's what we have so far. What do you think? Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!

    https://preview.redd.it/85fvzg2c6zz61.jpg?width=1695&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b58286ecb653807cd85dbcc8642b2e14110c9160

    Link to the older post : https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/nc9h02/dawn_of_the_necromancer_on_kickstarter_inspired/

    MODERATORS: If this post is against some kind of rule, feel free to delete it.

    submitted by /u/YasGurrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Autoloot all Chest or prevent getting kicked from Squad after Completion (Strikes)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    I'm just here to vent off my anger.
    A squad of 9 people asked for help in CW so I joined as HFB and we managed to beat it in the first try pretty easily.
    Right after successfully completing the strike I was kicked from the squad and wasn't even able to loot the chests.

    Anet should take a look into this kind of behavior. Since the chat gets cleared after getting kicked from the squad I have no chance to report those people.
    There should be a prevention to kick people from the party after completing the strike or at least auto-loot all boxes.

    submitted by /u/Sorarey
    [link] [comments]

    Flashback! Screenshot of my char from Oct 2012, Shadow of the Mad King in old Lion's Arch. This Sylvari Engi is still my main.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Sorrowful Spellcaster sketch [oc]

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Siege Turtle ( idea for WvW )

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Siege turtle blueprint : can buy with 500 badges of honor , requires 250 supply

    You can build stuff on it (max 5 siege weapon)

    its moves slow but have a lot of hp , can't enter to castles, towers and keeps ,

    + Has cc bar when you break it, it stops movin for 30 seconds

    Killing the turtle is hard but if you kill enough people around it, it scares and teleports back to one of the waypoints , might destroy some of the sieges on it.

    And some abilities for turtle ;

    • passive ability : people around turtle takes less damage from enemy siege attacks.
    • ability 1 : bait ; turtle moves faster for a while.
    • ability 2 : tremor ; turtle constatly hits the ground gives stability to allies and slow to enemies for X seconds.
    • ability 3; shelter ; turtle makes a big bubble around him and it blocks projectiles for x seconds .
    submitted by /u/ArchMageTalaftia
    [link] [comments]

    HP train conductors, how do you find your happy medium for pacing?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    I tend to run slower HP trains as it helps newer players that aren't familiar with the map. I'd say I go medium speed and I think I'm content with that but I still see people lost. I ask if they need help with no reply so I give it a sec and then continue on. Everyone seems happy.

    I joined and even slower train that really took the time to help people no matter how lost they were. Everyone was happy and I liked that. Sort of no man left behind because I do hate leaving anyone behind. I want to help everyone.

    Anyways I tried that style of train tonight and most were chill but some were getting mad that they'd be redoing an HP for a third time while I was helping someone just get there. It kind of got to me as I started going a bit fast towards the end. That and it was getting super late and I was getting tired.

    I think I'm going to go back to my medium speed for trains. So how do you find your happy medium for pacing? (Also if I don't reply tonight it's cause I fell asleep)

    submitted by /u/xxWolfMan1313xx
    [link] [comments]

    Return to Living World Season 2 Story Begins May 25

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Prismatic purple dye

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    My wife pulled this dye from the Aurene pack back in December and it was selling for 300g, so I thought, since the pack was new, the price would only be that high for a little bit. I have since been crafting my daily deldrimor ingot to pay her back for my mistake and I still have a long way to go. Edit: it's just called "prismatic dye"

    submitted by /u/Ansance
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Shared Inventory Slots 20% Sale this week

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    GW2's Entire OST Playlist Updated to Icebrood Saga Champions !

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    [vC] Sorrow's Embrace Path 2 Duo - 7:41

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Will the game save my downlode progress?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Will the game save my downlode progress when i close the launcher and start from that point after i open it again? or will it start from scratch?

    submitted by /u/Zero2000000
    [link] [comments]

    Builds for completing dungeons and fractals in a group of three players

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I'm playing with two friends relatively new to the game, and we like to play instanced content (at least for a few first tries) at our own pace, trying different things, exploring, watching dialogues etc. We're playing pretty cookie-cutter power berserker, deadeye and chronomancer in Berserker gear, and some bosses give us trouble (for example: Giganticus Lupicus, one boss at the end of Honor of the Waves, Siren's Reef ending sequence even at level 12).

    So I wonder maybe there is a better group composition more tailored to slower kills with just 3 players. Condition damage maybe, with some tankier stats? What professions and builds would you recommend? We are open to making a new set of characters for such purpose.

    submitted by /u/ProtonWalksIntoABar
    [link] [comments]

    What profession do you play (main) and why?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I'm getting my friends to think about playing the game and they're looking at the classes and their play styles as well as pros and cons of each. I thought it would be a good idea to look to the community so I was curious to hear what profession you guys play and why you play it

    submitted by /u/firewing9820
    [link] [comments]

    What I really hope to see in GW2 before, during and after EOD

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    I love GW2 and even that I am new to Reddit, I really like the discussions going around.

    I just want to note my expectations and hopes for some features which will make the game (for me) a better place. Of course, feel free to discuss any of them or add your own suggestions.

    List #1

    In the 1st list, here are things that are most likely coming I expect to see before or in EoD and I would be somehow disappointed and sad if they are not in the game.

    1. Legendary armory which will work in synergy with the equipment templates.
    2. New elite specs for each profession. But I would like each spec to fill the lack of some build options in the 3 game modes (PvE, PvP, WvW) for the professions. For example, in WvW thieves and rangers are not suitable very well for squad fights and are more roaming oriented - I would like the new specs to fill these gaps.
    3. Super deep, interesting and long story. While this is speculation and maybe it is not for the 1st list, we have to note the fact that from the 3 expansions, EoD has the longest development time from announcement to release. IMO, this means more and better development, storywise too.
    4. The Gen3 legendaries, which are confirmed of course. Some people hate to grind or complete achievements so I would like these to be sellable on the TP like gen1, if possible.

    While I would like to add some more things to this list, they are more or less speculations I will have to add them to the next list.

    List #2

    In the 2nd list, here are things that may or may not come but I sure hope they do.

    1. Vertical multilayer maps (similar to Verdant Brink and Tangled Depths). I know that some people hate such complex maps but during the years I play GW2, I found that the more complex one map is the more entertaining it is to me.
    2. Big meta events. The perfect scale of a meta event for me is Chak Garnet. It is less demanding than Dragon's Stand and allows completion of other activities on the map during the event (hero points, achievements), but it is big enough to stimulate group playstyle and coordination. To this day I am still participating each time I open GW2. To be clear, I didn't like very much the Drizzlewood Coast meta event because it is very time demanding and eats the whole map.
    3. Mob and open-world difficulty. For me, post nerf HoT difficulty is the best but would agree on a difficulty between HoT and PoF - not too harsh but also not too easy.
    4. The upcoming legendary amulet - let it upgrade the visual effect of the Vision+Aurora+Coalescence.
    5. I would like to have an option to hide each legendary item's visual effects.
    6. New raids. I would like at least 3 new Cantha themed raids. Not that I won't be happy with 1, but I don't want 1 raid and another 2-3 years pause for the next. Even better would be, every 6 months - new raid.
    7. New fractals. A lot. Cantha themed too? Yes, please.

    With these points, the 2nd list for me is done.

    List #3

    In the 3rd list, here are the things that are most likely not happening but I really want them :)

    1. A new profession. I don't have any themed requirements, just something new to play around with.
    2. A new race. Yes, I want a new race also.
    3. Bring back dungeons and add new ones. Rework the reward systems, put more exclusive skins there. Make one big meta achievement for some really really cool skins with animated features like the legendary armor from the raids.
    4. Legendary infusions. They are part of the gear and would be great with the upcoming legendary armory + more gold sink, no?
    5. Game engine performance improvement. Bring dx12 to GW2. While I and a lot of players are using d912pxy or other alternatives to deal with the poor performance, I would like to see native improvement.
    6. More PvP maps and modes.
    7. I also dream of new or updated WvW maps and NA-EU server merge.

    With this ends my 3rd and last list.

    What do you think? What would you remove or add to these lists?

    submitted by /u/vevt9020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment