• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Guild Wars Just wanted to share what I've been holding onto.

    Guild Wars Just wanted to share what I've been holding onto.


    Just wanted to share what I've been holding onto.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    The team

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Sunqua Vale.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    1300+ hours over 184 months, never seen this modifier before: Damage +15%, energy regen -1.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Free Gold/Purple/White Minis

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Have an alt character full of minis that I'm just trying to get rid of to save myself from having to spend time deleting them.

    Gold

    Flame Djinn - Reserved
    King Adelbern - Reserved
    Dagnar Stoneplate (x1)
    Livia - Reserved
    Zhu Hanuku (x1)
    Salma - Reserved

    Purple

    Charr Shaman
    Nornbear
    Freezie (x3)
    Jora

    White

    Jungle Troll (x3)
    Summit Giant Herder (x2)
    Harpy ranger (x3)
    Terrorweb Dryder (x2)
    Irukandji (x2)
    Wind Rider
    Hydra
    Shard Wolf
    Temple Guardian
    Kveldulf
    Word of Madness (x2)
    Abyssal
    Seer
    Krait Neoss (x2)
    Fire Drake (x2)
    Siege Turtle
    Quetzal Sly
    Fire Imp (x2)
    Cave Spider


    IGN: T D Has An Assassin

    Just let me know if you want any, which ones, and if I still have them they are yours. If I'm online, feel free to contact me in game, but I spend a lot of time AFK and might miss in game messages. I should be available in game sometime after 12PM Eastern time.

    submitted by /u/SentientFly
    [link] [comments]

    New friends? :)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Im told it's more fun with friends :) I also wouldn't mind having some help with random questions I come up with during gameplay lol feel free to add me PrettyyKittyy

    submitted by /u/KinkKittenKANDY
    [link] [comments]

    Heroes ascend

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    So, as a returning player who played a lot of HA back in the days (13 years ago), i wanted to try it out with the 7 henchway. It's pretty easy with a ele/ass but once you meet up with a real team it's game over. So, for fame farming it's good, but the last push is impossible.

    Are there any kind of Guilds at this moment who have some kind of pvp play like HA I can form a group with?

    Please let me know, maybe try some Stupid builds like healing ball 😂.

    submitted by /u/Robinnibor123321
    [link] [comments]

    guild wars 1 FA pvp assasin anniversary crit bow interupt build

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    guild wars 1 FA pvp warrior tank build with anniversary spear

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment