• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 When you buy a new PC and experience NO LAG for the first time ever.

    Guild Wars 2 When you buy a new PC and experience NO LAG for the first time ever.


    When you buy a new PC and experience NO LAG for the first time ever.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Why can people which get blocked by the whole group still join the group?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    [Fanart] How I see Primordus during new meta-event... ��

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    One image to sum up IBS’s Ending

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Times have changed

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Speaking of the early days of the trading post, here are the top valued items from November 2012

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I think this would be a helpful TP feature

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    I've been sending bug reports for over half a year :(

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    The new wings are dope

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Tell me your favourite Map in the game and why!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    I'd love to see what kinda maps people adore (including their meta's, style, story ties and so on)! You may give answers from "the meta is rewarding" to "I really like this one POI situated there", it doesn't have to follow a straight rule, just write where you like staying the most! Would enjoy reading through your guys' stories on why you just really enjoy being on one specific corner of the huge world map of Guild Wars 2, and maybe it gets you thinking on what you really got you smiling/fascinated/satisfied while getting your first character through the story and experiencing the different areas :)

    Personally, if I may give mine: It's absolutely Grothmar Valley. There's not one map in the entire game I enjoy going to more. I think the event and reward structure is done perfectly right, with a big gamble, LOTS of little events and a tight packed medium-sized event schedule. Even if I did all of the that, I just love strolling about and listening to Charr conversations and celebrations. Also, the huge load of achievements there leaves me a lot of stuff to do so I haven't been bored there yet :)

    Excited to read some replies! :)

    submitted by /u/VeryColdTuna
    [link] [comments]

    [GAL] Brain Power

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    I've been playing a lot of Pokemon Snap and, well, let me introduce you to Logan Thwackeray

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Help me pick a gaming laptop for GW2 please.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    I'm gonna be traveling soon and would like a gaming laptop to play GW2 on. I don't know much about hardware so I'd really appreciate some help in picking one! I'm looking for something affordable as I'm on a tight budget - preferably around €1100.

    Here's the link to all the laptops available at the store I buy my electronics from:

    Gaming Laptops

    Thank you kindly!

    submitted by /u/doyouevenpotatebro
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about the way my sister plays the game

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    I talked my sister into starting GW2 back in august. And dear gods. I was having her help me with some Path of Fire stuff and I found out she has never touched her personal story. Ever. She doesn't know what the orders are. No clue who Trahearne is. I just wanna know how on earth she can stand having NOT done it.

    submitted by /u/russiansimpleton
    [link] [comments]

    Did you ever feel the need to be useful to your fellow gamers?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Well, I am feeling this now.

    I leveled a Daredevil and been playing with it for a week. But I don't feel useful at all... I loved my Scrapper because I could support a group of players with all my buffs and drones.

    I am thinking about investing my resources in another class. A Chronomancer, maybe (I could port and buff people around) but I'm not sure if it's worthwhile (because of the balance patch).

    In this community, we have very experienced and helpful players. Would you mind giving me your opinions on this, please? Is it worth to level a mesmer looking forward to feel useful? Or another class would fullfil my needs more?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Averbolt
    [link] [comments]

    Why can I not see most Boss skills/effects?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    I have been experiencing this issue for the past ~1 month and I haven't touched anything to cause this issue to appear.

    A lot of raid boss skills aren't visible and most of the times it proves fatal.

    • Gorseval eggs
    • Sabetha Wall
    • Xera orbs
    • CA Wall
    • Largos Wave
    • Adina Wall
    • Sabir protection bubble

    For sabir I also have a screenshot proof/example

    I have tried fiddling around with graphics and nothing seems to solve it.

    I have changed PC during that last month experiencing this so it doesn't feel like driver's issue or something similar.

    Any ideas how to solve this?

    submitted by /u/ZhaitanK
    [link] [comments]

    What about Sky fighting as part of next xpac?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    As we now have glider (and flying mounts), what do you think about the ability to fight while "flying"?

    It could introduce new weapons, animations, as well as flying pets for ranger, flying minions and so on.

    submitted by /u/denisruje
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to recover account with old (lost) authenticator?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    The response email said that in order to recover the account I need to email [support@arena.net](mailto:support@arena.net) directly from the account's email? They basically want all the info I already put in the ticket the first time. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Xvexe
    [link] [comments]

    Gold for Gems Exchange Rate

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Hi all. What does the community consider to be a favorable exchange rate for buying gold with gems?

    Presently it's 50 gold for 237 gems. I'd like to get some gold, but I'm not sure if this is a low, high, or even rate. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ClaraFee
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: if you need mystic clovers do fractal 98 cm

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Title. 98 cm only gives you about 1,5 clovers from the fractal vendor and takes about 10-15 min with a mediocre pug group. If you add 99 cm you can buy both daily clovers. 98 - 100 cm also drop mystic coins to buy the clovers. Dont craft clovers in the forge while mc are at 2,5g.

    submitted by /u/peace1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment