• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Guild Wars It took 1500 hours over 141 months to achieve but I've finally gotten the long awaited GWAMM

    Guild Wars It took 1500 hours over 141 months to achieve but I've finally gotten the long awaited GWAMM


    It took 1500 hours over 141 months to achieve but I've finally gotten the long awaited GWAMM

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    I have 2 ldoa characters.... and leveling them was the only thing I did in Gw1

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Jade Quarry in 2021, a Chr n., colored by Eric Tucker

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any idea of what the promised new Hall of Heroes Map would have looked like?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Whisper privacy setting broken

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    I ticked it and i was still contacted by someone who was not my friend or teammate and i was not trading, i would rather not have to change my status just to avoid trolls. I hope this can be fixed in a further update.

    submitted by /u/MrLunatix
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone do anything cool with Anniversary/Decade Weapons [esp. w/ Heroes/Mercenaries]?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    I loaded up lots of my mesmers with anniv. gear [rods/shields] so that when an event swings around, I'll have some nice advantages. Any interesting combinations [i.e.: 8-man teams w/ 3+ Dervishes with Decade Scythes, etc.]? Any new and exciting ideas/plans for now and/or next year regarding Anniv./Decade weapons for heroes/mercenaries/yourself?

    submitted by /u/ulterion0715
    [link] [comments]

    Prominence in pvp

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Prominence seems fantastic for a ranger is there a reason nobody is utilizing this beauty? Maximizes damage in split situations or quick bursts of damage with LR between weapon swaps for rupts,spread, or elite usage.. seems amazing for killing npcs too if positioning isn't an issue. Obviously situational but I can't think of any reason to not have it on hand.

    submitted by /u/unlockwren
    [link] [comments]

    Best ranger build for FA PVP bonus 1vs1 fight against warrior at the end

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Pre-searing insignia/rune trading.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Hello again all, in pre-searing and I never seem to get my last few drops I need.

    After:+1 Domination magicx2 RadiantAny good purp Cane's/ Focuses for Mesmer

    Got:+1 Blood magicx2 +1 Curses+1 Hammer Mastery+1 Inspiration magic

    Baroness Eleanor, will check on here but feel free to add me if I'm on.

    submitted by /u/AdamthePG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment