• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Katal Artilligan, Berserker of Iron Legion. Art by me.

    Guild Wars 2 Katal Artilligan, Berserker of Iron Legion. Art by me.


    Katal Artilligan, Berserker of Iron Legion. Art by me.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    With the upcoming changes to Mantras, I wanted to get a nice screenshot of the animation. It's so simple, but I'll miss it and the voice lines. :(

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    Old Trading Post and Gem Store 2013, i just want to share with you

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Follow Up to May 11 Balance Preview

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Crystal Desert News-May 5th, 2021

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    My biggest wish for EOD is this QoL feature:

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Being able to sort buffs, debuffs, etc. Just for visibility. Everything is squeezed above the utility skills and I hate it. Being able to sort it would be awesome. This is an example of what I mean. Please excuse my bad paint skills.

    submitted by /u/Lyana_Arkany
    [link] [comments]

    I painted a portrait of my character

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Props to customer support

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Little context, I bought GW2 in late 2013 at 15 years old, played till maybe mid 2014 very casually (wasn't big into MMOs at the time) but it was a fun experience completing (most of) the world map after hopping characters for a bit. Then I stopped since I felt like I had seen most of what the game had to offer me (as I said, wasnt into MMOs back then so endgame systems didn't really appeal to me). Got into another MMO (WoW, duh) in Uni and now I saw the GW2 subreddit being one of the quickest growing in gaming so I decided to give it a try again.

    Turns out I had an authenticator on my phone in 2013. Yikes. I have nothing to prove I'm the original holder of the account except for my name and the email I got when registering the account. No way I can get this account back, right? I still decide to try.

    So yesterday evening I write a ticket with all the info I can come up with. Get told to make another ticket from my e-mail directly immediately in the morning. Make a ticket, try to add some more info. Send it, cross my fingers. Not even 20 minutes later the authenticator is removed and I can get back into my account.

    God damn if this isn't great support.

    submitted by /u/NeededtoLoginonPhone
    [link] [comments]

    I want a Flaming Effigy and Exalted skin for WvW Siege Golems, on the Gem store

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    I want a Flaming Effigy and Exalted skin for WvW Golems, on the gem store.

    I was playing a champion mission where you get to play as an Exalted, and another champion mission that had this cool ass Flaming Effigy.

    I want to contribute financially to the development of WvW. So I figured it would be cool to have new skins for Siege Golem. I play with Golems often so it would be useful for my play style and could entice more players to try out Siege Golem gameplay in WvW.

    submitted by /u/Knighthonor
    [link] [comments]

    This game is awesome !

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Hey everyone !

    I just wanna point out I am not a fan boy of this game and it took me a really long time to give it another chance and I finally did !.

    Coming from games like WoW all the way back from vanilla and also playing ffxiv and even guild wars 1 I remember when I first started playing guild wars 2 it was just a disaster at least for me and I was extremely disappointed because I could see what a great potential this game has but I just couldn't get into it even tho this game has one of the best combat systems I've seen and it felt so fluid.

    I don't wanna start pointing out what was so wrong about this game and why this game has so many negative feedbacks on it and etc but after taking a break from this game for 3 years I just wanna say

    TRY THIS GAME

    The community is very welcoming new players at least in my experience, the living world is awesome , the story , the combat system and the various options you also have for PVP without having to grind countless hours for gear

    Anyway I apologize for my bad english since it's my second language but I just wanna say

    I am thankful to have the opportunity to play this game since I have been feeling quite down with all this situation evolving MMOS who are being quite thrown under the bus in this past year

    submitted by /u/bewarelele
    [link] [comments]

    Made a short picture tutorial on dowloading and using GW2 Add On Manager to get ArcDPS for the technologically challenged

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Hi all, made this for some older guildies last night and figured I'd share here incase someone else finds use of it.

    https://ibb.co/Jq8RdkT

    just realized I said the update button was on the bottom left instead of bottom right on step 12, sorry if anyone is confused by it

    submitted by /u/Ankidius
    [link] [comments]

    Help with this armor weapon set

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Endless Dungeons? Anyone?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Fractals, raids, strike missions, DRMs, and dungeons are all well and good, but they each get old after you've done them for the umpteenth time. This game is in need of repeatable content that is more dynamic in nature.

    Enter the endless dungeon: a new type of end game content that scales with up to 5 players.

    When players enter an endless dungeon they will be placed into a randomly generated dungeon similar to the sort of dungeon you would see in the original The Legend of Zelda on the NES in terms of layout (I don't want to make things too taxing for our friends over at ArenaNET).

    Players will be tasked with progressing through a series of rooms to find the exit. While searching for the way out, players will work as a team to search for the dungeon map, use keys to unlock doors, kill mobs, solve puzzles, avoid traps, find hidden treasures, and defeat a final boss.

    Players have 3 ways to earn loot/rewards in this mode: killing mobs, finding/unlocking the grand chest that appears on each floor, and defeating the final boss.

    Any loot/rewards that are earned from killing mobs are yours to keep with no strings attached. Loot/rewards that are earned from unlocking the grand chest and from killing the final boss are tallied and displayed somewhere on screen. These can include a new type of currency/token, mystic coins, new weapons, new armor pieces, infusions, trophy/leather/wood/metal/cloth shipments, etc.

    Upon completion of a floor, players will vote to either cash out their pending rewards and leave the dungeon or risk losing them by delving deeper into the dungeon.

    After clearing 5 levels all of your pending rewards are automatically banked: meaning that if you clear 10 levels and the party wipes on the 13th level you will only lose the rewards from levels 11 and 12.

    Players will also unlock new titles the first time they clear the 5th, 10th, 15th, etc. floor. They will also unlock the ability to start off at a higher level. For example, after clearing the 10th floor you will unlock the ability to begin the next dungeon on level 11.

    Upon entering level 6, and for every 5 levels thereafter, the number of random affixes tied to each level increases by 1. So from levels 6-10 players would encounter 1 random affix, then from levels 11-15 they would encounter 2 random affixes, and so on.

    The sky is the limit on what the random affixes can be. Here are some ideas:

    · Fractal instabilities

    · No downed state

    · Hostile Parties (Players are placed into an instance with another party of equal size. Will you work together with the other team to clear the dungeon and peacefully part ways at the end or kill/steal the other team's loot?)

    · Having to use utility skills from another profession

    · Players are in a drunken state

    · Environmental effects, like cold (that require players to light fires) or tiles that light up to damage players (like Deepstone).

    The random affixes would reset at the start of every level and the rewards earned from unlocking the grand chest and from defeating the final boss on each level would scale with the number of affixes.

    They could also do some tie-ins with seasonal events. For example, during Dragon Bash you might encounter holographic enemies or during SAB you might encounter some of those enemies... just to change things up a bit and keep them a little fresh.

    So what say you? Would you like to see something like this added to the game?

    submitted by /u/BAR0N_AL0HA
    [link] [comments]

    Any PvP focused subreddits or sites?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    Looking for subreddits or sites for PvP builds. Be it meta or trial builds. I'm already aware of Metabattle and Gods of PvP.

    Thanks 👍

    submitted by /u/Androuil
    [link] [comments]

    Lady Shamshir 3.5 years later, still bugged ...,

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    This place is gorgeous

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Warclaw Mount Skins

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Im watching for sales on Warclaw Mount Skins. Do they ever get reduced lower than using 1200 Gems for select skin?

    submitted by /u/sadiegracepicks
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know which world/server to join in EU?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm a pretty new player and have enjoyed the game a lot. I really like WvW but I wanna switch world since I am on Baruch Bay which is a Spanish-speaking server and I don't speak Spanish. This account is from years ago and I have no idea why I'm on a Spanish world in the first place.

    The problem I have with Baruch Bay other than that it's a Spanish-only speaking world, is that it's not very active outside the evenings. For example if I wanna play some WvW in the middle of the day or in the afternoon it's 0 tags/commanders and very few people and we always end up in the last place in the skirmish and Ring of Fire always wins, that's even on the weekends. But for a couple of hours on peak time (evenings) its a fun server to play on with usually active tags and fun fights where we do win a lot of skirmishers.

    Ive done some research and it seems that currently Desolation is the most active out of the EU english speaking worlds and it is also ranked number 1? But I don't wanna join a world that just steam rolls every fight I would like to join a more even matched link. I also heard Tier 1 is a bad tier to be in and worlds like Far Shiverpeaks losing on purpose just to get out of Tier 1, like there is so much weird stuff like that which makes it hard to know you're making a good choice in picking a world.

    So should I just join Desolation and hope next relink will be more even? Or what other worlds are very active? And what's the guarantee Desolation will be an active world after next relink maybe all the commander's transfer to another world? I just wanna join a world and then stay there forever. I dont wanna spend gems every 2 months to transfer around. I don't necessarily care about winning, I just want an active world and have fun.

    submitted by /u/Rawzix
    [link] [comments]

    Which Professions FIT with what Races thematically best?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Hey guys, its me again! - Looking to hear your thoughts about which races to you fit thematically with each of our professions!

    Remember, mainly fit them thematically by the CORE profession first as a whole! THEN do tell which races could probably be connected to them more with the profession specializations!

    Discuss!

    submitted by /u/DimeOfRights
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna start playing Gw2 what do I need to buy?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    It is like wow that you just need to buy the last expansion? Do I need to buy every xpac? Are the xpacs useless while leveling like in wow? Are the xpacs the only thing that I need to buy to have a full experience?

    submitted by /u/0nuzo0
    [link] [comments]

    So with the changes, could we get old spirit weapons back now?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    I used to love running around with a couple of awesome spiritual weapons chasing me, fighting stuff for me. You could even heal them and have little pets for a bit.

    Since Sword of Justice was made so broken and is now getting nerfed, I'd love to have my little buddies back?

    submitted by /u/starlitlithium
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment