• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Guild Wars Improve this skill bar for the anniversary axe.

    Guild Wars Improve this skill bar for the anniversary axe.


    Improve this skill bar for the anniversary axe.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Need more people in GvG

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    Hi all, for me the best part of Guild Wars are the actual guild wars - meaning GvG.

    I took a few years off and came back to find that its mostly the same group of people who GvG these days. Its a part of the game that is stagnating. A lot of PvP is stagnant in part because of some extremely toxic PvPers who are just horrible to anybody from PvE trying to learn. Go into Random Arenas with a "non meta" pvp build and people will bully the heck out of you. - We need to get more people back into PvP. Doesn't mean you need to give up PvE - just come experience the game to its fullest !! To that end I have rezzed my old guild, we were a GvG training guild for a VERY long time back in the day. I'm looking to recruit some people who want to learn GvG. We will NOT just play the generic meta build, we try to have some fun. The only time you can be sure that GvG is happening is around the Automated Tournament times. Typically Tournament "C" is the main one. Talk to NPC Tolkhano in a guild hall or at GTOB and he'll tell you what time AT C is in your time zone. If its a time that you can be on and if you'd like to GvG - message me, here or ingame at "Meiu Prime" for a guild invite.

    GvG can be super fun, you do need to have most skills unlocked from most campaigns or a PvP character - but these days most people have that. You'll also need Discord - team communication is important.

    Trust me - it can be super fun !!

    submitted by /u/Bubbly-Humor4355
    [link] [comments]

    Fowlzone interviews a GW1 player!!!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Is while game solvable as a ranger?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    I've played a plethora of MMOs over the years, including GW2, but never really dipped into Guild Wars. I remembered that I'd gotten it on sale several years ago and decided to check it out...played for a few hours last night and having a lot of fun with it!

    So my question is, is the whole game/all areas soloable, or are there optional areas where they aren't? Henchman and heroes are OK. Like I've read the Underworld is difficult to solo...can that he soloed with a full party of heroes?

    Relatedly, is it plausible to solo the main campaign of Prophecies without heroes? I'd like to do it in chronological order without heading nto Factions/Nightfall first, but I'll do it to unlock heroes first if I need to.

    Currently playing as a ranger.

    Thanks for any insight!

    submitted by /u/theloons
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment