• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Guild Wars I started making videos all about Presearing, give it a chance if it's something that might interest you!

    Guild Wars I started making videos all about Presearing, give it a chance if it's something that might interest you!


    I started making videos all about Presearing, give it a chance if it's something that might interest you!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Oh no

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Felt good to log back on after what feels like a decade (probably was). I remember spending a lot on the color of my armor

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    My first green...keep it or byebye?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    My first green...keep it or byebye?

    Hello! This is my first green weapon. I don't have Idea if anyone can be interest in it?

    Any website to check about stuff like this? Open a topic everytime I find something isn't optimal XD

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vladdino
    [link] [comments]

    Any interesting build using the new weapons?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    I think there may be something for ranger sword but can't find a use for the Ele axe.

    Anyone?

    submitted by /u/Zybbo
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Ranger + 3 hero build mqsc duo

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Hi,

    These days im working on my Luxon Titel. We are playing dual mqsc. Every Player with 3 heros.

    My question after fixing new Ranger Elite is, what would you prefer for a Ranger + 3 Hero for Yeti and Suhler (Dont know english word for it) way.

    Prefer a Ranger + 3 necro Heros. Should i Go as SoS. Or others Heros?

    What do U think? In Picture: White and Red way.

    Ty much

    MQSC

    submitted by /u/RelevantFoundation3
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of doing a perma-pre LDoA

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    I'm thinking Ranger for the pet but fighter also seems interesting. What's a good combo?

    submitted by /u/GallenMuur
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars - MMO Populations & Player Counts Shows Player Activity has Skyrocketed to 95k in 1 month!??

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Need assistance with Monuments

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    I am a relatively new player, trying to fill the HoM. Anyone down to do Urgoz, Deep, UW, DoA or Sorrows Furnace together? Not gonna lie, i can´t get them with my heroes alone.

    My only character is a (TaO) Ranger/(Assassin)

    submitted by /u/Skyrodiil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment