• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Guild Wars I just started playing two days ago

    Guild Wars I just started playing two days ago


    I just started playing two days ago

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    I just started playing and I understand how pathetic that is 😂😂 but if anyone wants to add me and walk me through some stuff I wouldn't be mad!! Lol

    submitted by /u/KinkKittenKANDY
    [link] [comments]

    Luxon armor

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    LDOA Survivor! First HCUIM milestone achieved!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    When everyone gets back on after years and sells their stash:

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Prophecies Special Edition

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    The wiki says this version has an unlock code for 7 normal skills, 1 Elite skill and 2 weapon or armor upgrades. Does anyone know exactly what they mean by that?

    submitted by /u/cjwikstrom
    [link] [comments]

    Starburst Elementist vs Energy Surge Mesmer

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    I was looking to play one of these two casters (don't feel like leveling them up and playing them both). How does the starburst Elementalist play damage aoe and single target wise to the energy surge Mesmer. Are they close in damage?

    submitted by /u/Belkroe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment