• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Guild Wars I get having 900 mesmers is the meta hero team build, but what are some good hero builds for the lesser used heros like Pyre Fierceshot or Kahmu?

    Guild Wars I get having 900 mesmers is the meta hero team build, but what are some good hero builds for the lesser used heros like Pyre Fierceshot or Kahmu?


    I get having 900 mesmers is the meta hero team build, but what are some good hero builds for the lesser used heros like Pyre Fierceshot or Kahmu?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Do the meta player builds carry over well? Can I run a together as one Ranger build on Pyre Fierceshot? Or VoS on Kahmu, Dagger Spam on Anton? Looking to use some of the lesser used (read: melee) heros but not sure how to build them

    submitted by /u/JBSuperTroop
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to play again bad

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Hello, just recently saw some news stirring of people getting back in to guild wars. I started playing in 2005 when it released and played all the way through EoTN. Trying to get my hands on a computer so I can log In again and start playing! I quit around 2009-2010 and had a ton of hours logged. I remember my storage full of items that I found cool (hoping I have something pre nerf that's worth alot). I have warrior, ranger, assassin, monk, necro, dervish, rit all at level 20. All well equipped and versatile skill wise. I think I quit while I was working on my paragon. But with that being said is it easy to find a guild with active members to play with these days? No matter what I will be revisiting the game and playing solo for nostalgia reasons. This game is in my opinion the best and most beautiful game ever made and I'd like to be a part of the community that keeps it thriving and alive.

    Edit: I also think I had a level 20 Mesmer and ele

    submitted by /u/motox231
    [link] [comments]

    Builds without PVE Skills?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    I am restarting a new account and wanted to start over without having to rely on PVE skills. Are there suggestions on builds to run for each class without PVE skills?

    submitted by /u/oaknuts
    [link] [comments]

    ZKey Prices

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    I just recently was able to recover my account and the last thing I remember doing was trading all my ectos for zkeys back when they were 300e a stack. I just noticed the priced on these plummeted drastically and they are now about 90e a stack. Do the zkey prices tend to rise again later on after the anniversary?

    submitted by /u/oaknuts
    [link] [comments]

    Night of 10,000 Ectos - Lottery Week 3: Last week we had a winner for 157e!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    The cost of the tickets will be split equally between the lottery prize pool and the prize pool for Night of 10,000 Ectos 2021.

    The way this will work is at the start of the main event on Saturday (5pm MST) I will stream the "Drawing" of the lottery, here.

    Last week's Drawing Clip:

    You may also join our Discord for regular updates.

    Current Prize Pool: 20e

    150 Tickets available this week.

    Possible Max Pot Size: 170e

    To Participate:

    • 1 ticket costs 2e.
      • 1e goes to the lotto pool, 1e goes to the Night of 10,000 Ectos event in late June.
    • You may buy as many tickets as you wish, but no more than half the entire number of tickets (75 max for a pool of 150 tickets).
    • Tickets numbers will only be reserved at the time of purchase in game, not before.
    • This round the number pool will be between 1-150. This is subject to change week to week based on number of players. Numbers are first come first serve, but all winning numbers will be chosen by a random number generator live, on stream.
    • If a number is chosen without a name, the prize pool rolls over to next week.
    • Prizes must be claimed by the Saturday following the drawing. If not claimed by then, that week's prize pool will be added to the following week's pool.
    • Purchased Ticket Numbers may be viewed on this spread sheet.

    As always, your support is greatly appreciated! Thank for for supporting this amazing community!

    Your help and donations are always important and appreciated. If you would like to contribute to making The 5th Annual Night of 10,000 Ectos a success, your help is greatly appreciated. New info on Night of 10,000 Ectos, please visit here, and more info as we get closer.

    IGN: Callme Monk X or Wtb A

    submitted by /u/ninja_panthar
    [link] [comments]

    Question about BiP Hero

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    I'm looking at the BiP Hero on PvX and I am thinking, wouldn't it make more sense to have the BiP Hero have relatively low health? It's just I see that it is suggesting to use a Superior Vigour rune and only -35 Major runes. Wouldn't it have better synergy if it was lower health, like 330 HP, since it has the protection for the ST Rit. The more it has to heal itself, the less time it is spending on giving BiP to group mates and the more healing it is effectively taking from healing the other group members.

    Maybe 1 x Sup Blood Magic, 1 x Sup Soul Reaping and replace the Sup Vigour with +2 energy.

    These are just my thoughts. What you all think? Also is the +20% enchanting better than a 40/40 resto set? It only gives 4 energy more.

    submitted by /u/cchurchill1985
    [link] [comments]

    Mes PvE Builds

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Im looking for some new builds for general PvE Content like HM Missions and Vanquishes to try out on my Mes. Maybe some of you can post their faves in the commentaries! Thx guys!

    submitted by /u/Thelittleofc
    [link] [comments]

    Factions only Duo Vanquishing Shing Jea, starting with Sunqua Vale! Also profession limit 1 for extra pain, and no Shadow Form or SoS.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Question about turning in books

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Does the experience go only towards you or will heros also get some of the experience?

    Trying to find a decently quick way to lvl my under leveled heros to 20.

    submitted by /u/GdiThunder
    [link] [comments]

    Returning with questions

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Glad to see there is still a community for one of my favorite games! I finally got my account back and want to get back into the game. Before leaving, I was really into speed clears. This was a long time ago (I mained chamber and vale sin in uwsc before skeles), so I'm sure the meta has changed. My most progressed chars are Assassin, Ele, and Necro, but I do have a Monk and Rit (they just don't have much EotN title track progress). If I want to get back into playing and running speed clears and dungeons are these classes moderately competitive to find a guild?

    Are there more on-meta picks? I'm not against running through the game on a new char for nostalgia's sake

    submitted by /u/Shad0wspwn
    [link] [comments]

    EotN Race Titles + Northern Bonus Week

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I'm wanting to max all of the EotN titles during the Northern Bonus week. In the past I got titles by speed booking. Is this still the fastest option for farming rep points? What's the best way to lvl each title?

    submitted by /u/bigcat98
    [link] [comments]

    Are parties filled with the same class possible?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Apart from Mesmers is it possible to run... like, a party with only Necromancers, Ritualists and so on?

    submitted by /u/Historical-Tax-2010
    [link] [comments]

    guild wars 1 FA pvp ranger/necro melshot

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    guild wars 1 FA pvp ranger/necro burning arrow build

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment