• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Guild Wars Tried it myself, only lost an arm. No experience with spray paint, gonna try this soon

    Guild Wars Tried it myself, only lost an arm. No experience with spray paint, gonna try this soon


    Tried it myself, only lost an arm. No experience with spray paint, gonna try this soon

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Just started myfirst characters yesterday, trying for lvl 20 pre searing with my gf. Wish us luck

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    I miss this game

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I'm a former player that spent 5000+ hours playing (IGN was King Dethlok) and I got the permaban from letting my friend bot on my account while my PC was broke like an idiot. After trying to convince Gaile for days, I gave up. Friend gave me a Smurf account but it lost its magic. Yeah I miss my account but do stupid things, win stupid prizes or whatever that saying is.

    Recently, I tried getting back into GW2 (not bitter lol) but none of my old friends play and I was kicked from my Guild for being offline too long. It made me think of how much time I spent playing Guild Wars and how absolutely fantastic it is. From the visuals to the combat. I'm positive this is still one of the best games I've ever played. I know it's not hard to run and my wife just picked up a laptop with a R5 4500U and I was thinking of playing through the campaigns with her.

    Do you all think this would be a good game to bond over? My current desktop is pretty nice, and I spent SO MUCH TIME playing that most of the mechanics are muscle memory even 15 years later so explaining them wouldn't be too bad. What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/dee_strongfist
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative Loading Screens UMod

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Hi yall,

    does anyone have the .tpf file for the alternative Loading Screens? All links on the wiki are broken.

    submitted by /u/say_no_to_soma
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going crazy trying to remember a quest

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Hi All. Years and years ago I remember doing a quest in Guild Wars which led to a beach where there was a female necromancer who had Executioner allies, and they were allied to the player as well. I even took a screenshot on an old family computer that is long gone. I've been searching in game looking for Krytan quests, as well as via the wiki but I can't find anything that seems to point me in the right direction. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

    EDIT: It's a Wintersday quest A Very Grentchi Wintersday the necromancer I was thinking of was Skorzena and the Elite Guards

    submitted by /u/ShadowRex
    [link] [comments]

    1 Minute Jungle Chest Run

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    2-Man Panjiang Peninsula Vanquish. Ele & Necro, Factions Only Account.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment