• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Guild Wars Went to my parents, forgot I bought this as boy years ago. Still unused code inside haha. Anyone else got these laying around?

    Guild Wars Went to my parents, forgot I bought this as boy years ago. Still unused code inside haha. Anyone else got these laying around?


    Went to my parents, forgot I bought this as boy years ago. Still unused code inside haha. Anyone else got these laying around?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Here is what it takes to solo winds of change

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    RIP to Guild Wars Auctions, the only auction website (for GW1) that had existed for decades!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    https://gwauctions.org/ it's offline since shortly. It didn't have many auctions in the past month or two, and probably the original owner of the website has decided to eventually throw in the towel. Sad story, I really liked that website 🥺

    submitted by /u/GamingReviews_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Solo Farm Guide Series #12 - Raptor Farm - All 10 Professions

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Buying Missions?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Is paying someone with gold or ecto or the likes a thing that is done? I want to finish my Tyrian Guardian and Protector titles, but I really don't wanna be bothered to run all the missions and bonus and such. If so, what is a fair price to pay someone? Also, anyone interested?

    submitted by /u/Dietere1
    [link] [comments]

    GausRoth Plays Guild Wars Factions - Episode 3

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Plz Help! How do I run two accounts?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    As the title suggests I want to find out how I can run multiple clients to be able to access both accounts at once. All info helps, thank you :)

    submitted by /u/MountainFriend96
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on solo farming?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    So, I just started playing again for a couple of weeks and started a new Mesmer. He's sitting at lions arch at level 13 and really enjoying the game again like 15years ago.

    With the anniversary I'm trying to get 5 proofs of legend so I can get the proof of triumph for the elite pve skills for my other characters.

    I'm looking for ways to solo farm stuff that's quite hard to do, but not impossible. Can anyone help me out a bit with builds and where to farm?

    I have a monk (55hp), assassin, necro, derwish and ele, all sitting at max lvl and I can buy basically every skill needed for every build. (Due to pvp I have all the skills available).

    submitted by /u/Robinnibor123321
    [link] [comments]

    Has it ever been possible to get a character below level 10 to EoTN outposts?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    With GW's long history of glitches and bugs(and now Toolbox getting people to questionable places with dialogue skipping), has it ever been possible to enter EoTN below level 10? There is a discussion in another thread about characters with no secondary profession being where they shouldn't be, and it made me wonder about this.

    This includes cheating like Toolbox dialogue skipping, the old Guild Hall glitches, etc. -- is there any circumstance where, say, a level 1 character with no secondary profession could be in the Central Transfer Chamber? Or at least EoTN?

    submitted by /u/jsm2008
    [link] [comments]

    Firebrand WoC/WiK

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Does anybody know whether the Peacekeeper Firebrands in WoC also drop the Firebrand unique or is it only those is WiK that drop it?

    submitted by /u/MarikTheMasterful
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone Sell AoT or tormented weapons still?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    How about for farming to get them I really mkss.my tormented shield. Also where is the main trading post in game. Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Sneakysnek12345
    [link] [comments]

    Update/change recommendation

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Hello!I have an idea for a smaller thing. There should be an NPC right near to the Ancient Anniversary Weaponsmith (or it could be an existing NPC too, idm), who tells us, which zone is finished, and which one's not with the character I ask him. Just to avoid rerun all the missions, when we think nothing's left, but have 19 Proof of Legends, instead of 20. :)Idk, if it would be hard to do, or not, but if a dev would check this, I'd be happy if it would be implemented. ^^

    submitted by /u/Ironfist85hu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment