• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 [Art] Chaos Gloves

    Guild Wars 2 [Art] Chaos Gloves


    [Art] Chaos Gloves

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Mildly Interesting: The Hall of Monuments has part of the Aztec calendar on it.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Every single day on WvW roam and PvP

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    The gap between Judgment and EoD would be a perfect time to release a Memory of Lion's Arch Portal Scroll, especially with the Aetherblade stuff coming up... I'm getting kind of bored of floating in space. I am just saying

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Years long goal complete! Wanted to share! Fully legendary Ranger.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    [TacO] GW2 TacO going open source

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Hi.

    To the point: GW2 TacO is now open source. You can read all about it on the devblog.

    http://www.gw2taco.com/2021/04/gw2-taco-is-going-open-source.html

    (edit: license discussion ongoing.)

    submitted by /u/BoyC
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander And Advice

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    We NEED EoD News on Tuesday

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Title pretty much says it all. Tuesday marks the release of the final batch of content for Icebrood Saga, arguably the most lacklustre series of content since the game launched. While it toyed with interesting ideas, the best of them (split maps, Strikes, and an interesting story) were all abandoned or suffered immensely in quality by the end. It did not live up to the "expansion worthy" content the devs promised it would be.

    I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like End of Dragons needs to be damn good if the game hopes to have a future. But in order to keep players engaged until it's release, we kind of need a little hype to keep us going.

    I'm not saying we need a complete feature list, or even something crazy like a new playable race announcement, but the release quarter would be helpful at least. Is this like a Q3 thing, or Q4? Maybe some kind of inkling that there's more coming than just new maps and elite specs? Just something to keep the fire alive, the passion burning. Kormir knows that DRMs aren't doing it.

    I'm probably preaching to the converted, but I feel really strongly that we need to hear something on Tuesday.

    submitted by /u/Kjolter
    [link] [comments]

    How to Survive, Kiting Spots for ALL PvP Maps by Vallun

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    I rerolled two human characters in PoF story just for these dialogues with Balthazar and Kormir

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Old 2009 (Anet) Gwen-Chan Icons Enhanced

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    As a Gwen lover I re-found these old official Gwen-Chan icons from 2009 April Fools day, they originate from the Japanese Gw1 website, however being so old their quality was terrible.

    So, I decided to enhance them, some came out better then others but I think they came out nice. Hope you enjoy this bit of Guild wars history.

    I did transparent backgrounds for some but not all, I do intend to do all of them, but they are quite finicky and I'm lazy.

    Disclaimer: I don't own these, they were official Anet graphics and Anet holds all rights to them.

    submitted by /u/Dual-Freedom
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to share my satisfaction with you people. Version 2 !!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Question about soulbeast

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    I am trying to learn soulbeast for that sweet dps. As I go through the rotation, the skull sic 'em will go onto cool down without me pressing the button. I thought I was just accidentally pressing it but I stared at my fingers and it would happen at seemingly random times, sometimes sic 'em was triggered when I pressed 3, sometimes when I pressed 5, several others as well.

    Is there a ranger trait that causes sic 'em to be automatically triggered? Maybe it's user error but I can't figure out what's going on so I thought I'd ask.

    submitted by /u/lolwtfomgbbq7
    [link] [comments]

    (Help Needed) Immediate Error Code After Selecting a Characters

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    (Help Needed) Immediate Error Code After Selecting a Characters

    I want to post in this Reddit because I heard that developer look at this Reddit. To keep my story short, starting from Saturday the game gave me Immediate Error Code After Selecting a Characters so I waited for a day thinking it might be a network problem so next day arrived the problems still happening. I gave my friend my account to let him test it out, it gave him error too but when he log on his own no error, So it appear to be a account problem not a network issues. To further test out my hypothesis I made a alt account and guess what the game run well without giving me error after selecting a character (see attachment) so I contact the support ,support always give me solutions related to network but I told them it a account issues but they wont listen and after back and forth around 6 email or so, support gave up on me and tell me to seek for local help. That why I came to this Reddit for help.

    TLDR : My main account always get a immediate disconnected from server error code after selecting a character while my alt is completely fine and support give up on me after around 6 reply(Email) back and forth.

    https://preview.redd.it/c10l0gdggjv61.png?width=740&format=png&auto=webp&s=7cfdaf5bd4446dc238428fbad86de99bf1ee6fb2

    https://reddit.com/link/mz0p4l/video/hrugawvbfjv61/player

    https://reddit.com/link/mz0p4l/video/vmt728vbfjv61/player

    submitted by /u/shima447
    [link] [comments]

    What GW2 raids would be like with WoW's addon, "DBM"

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Drew a sylvari inspired by my soulbeast Ada Taiga !

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Tool to finish Dailies within minutes

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Herro everyone!

    Link: https://www.peuresearchcenter.com/resources/dailies.html

    Being a PvE and open world nerd that I am, I actually never felt motivated to do my dailies because it felt like a hassle. So...I just decided to make myself this tool that will help me clear them faster. I tried to make it as simple, easy, and straight-forward as possible. The table includes:

    - All 3 types of dailies (PvE, PvP, WvW)

    - Difficulty based on a combination of something that may be too long or short, too much of a hassle or a breeze, etc

    - Short description on how to do it

    - Waypoints that will automatically copy to your clipboard the moment you click on it. Some may offer multiple waypoints (such as event completers) to areas that I think would help complete the daily.

    - Links to video guides/websites to other content creators for dailies that need more than directions/small descriptions (Jumping Puzzles, Minidungeons)

    I've also included tomorrow's dailies and a cute lil timer on the bottom of the page to show much time is left until the next reset.

    I hope you all find this helpful as it's helped myself motivate me to do my dailies.

    submitted by /u/Peureki
    [link] [comments]

    Have these red orbs in EotN skybox always been there?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    How I imagine the fight against Dhuum

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    ArcDPS - not showing history?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    1. ArcDPS is set to "10 fights to keep". But when I go to history, it only show "history > current", and no other fights.
    2. Is there a manual or support page for ArcDPS?
    submitted by /u/Tawinn
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Desert News-April 25th, 2021

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment