• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Guild Wars Surely I cannot be the only one. (low effort)

    Guild Wars Surely I cannot be the only one. (low effort)


    Surely I cannot be the only one. (low effort)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    PvP arena is **** fully controlled by bots accounts

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    It is just unplayable and this is not something recent to be honest (been years), does there is still an admin alive to ban them eventually ? These guys litterally act in all impunity as they know they will not get banned, where is the justice when you get a penality against cheaters wtf. And they report me because i said that their mommy must be proud of their rank, i touched a sensitive point i guess...

    https://youtu.be/GNRHceOsfgA

    submitted by /u/MrLunatix
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason to work on two characters? ( PLEASE READ POST)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Is there a reason to make more than one character? I'm not talking like for speed clears and stuff like that, I'm talking questing and missions and titles. Is there any actual reason to work on titles and do missions for more than one character on one account?

    Edit: I have a necro I just made and I don't really know its viability, as well as the Paragon I plan to make soon. But overall can't remember from back in the day if there was even a reason to make more than one character other than speed clears lol

    submitted by /u/Caden517
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get past the first Ring of Fire Mission.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    currently stuck on the first Mission in the Ring of Fire since like 2 Weeks. I'm playing a Warrior with a Axe Build and I always die on the fire imps.

    Do you guys have any general tips, which could help me beat this mission?

    submitted by /u/den1ed4
    [link] [comments]

    GvG

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Hi Redditors!

    I played guild wars from 2007-2011/2012. The last couple years I played competitively as a RC/prof or a WOH/infuse in gvg/HA. My question to y'all is this: is GvG still alive?

    I'm extremely interested in jumping back in because of GWs unique PVP but I am going to have to make a concerted effort to recover my account.

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/BOHsmurf
    [link] [comments]

    Is guild wars still active?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    I want to get my friend the complete addition because they really enjoyed the first guild wars any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/bruhhh4563
    [link] [comments]

    Making money 2021

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I was wanting to know the best way to make gold nowadays? I've talked friends into doing a play through and I know we're at one point going to have to farm gold for stuff. Personally I want Dhuums Scythe but I don't know where to start. I've never beat uw or doa, that's outta my league. Just trying to get an idea where to start to get this green boi. I have most classes unlocked, just trying to see what's the better options..

    Any help would be badass

    submitted by /u/GodricTheMighty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment