• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Guild Wars After such a long time I finally reached my goal and can call myself GWAMM!

    Guild Wars After such a long time I finally reached my goal and can call myself GWAMM!


    After such a long time I finally reached my goal and can call myself GWAMM!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    Found this gem while cleaning out. Thought you might enjoy!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    I miss chest running. Probably the most pure fun I've ever had in an MMO.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    4.9.21 Update

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Feedback:Game_updates/20210409

    Fixed a bug that caused Observer mode games to quickly disappear from the catalog.
    Increased the number of recent games visible for most Observer mode categories.
    Increased the default time for a game to stay in the catalog to two days.
    Monthly Automated Tournament games will stay in the catalog an additional 10 days (so 12 days total)
    Note that memory restrictions may evict older games to make room for newer games

    Anyone know why what prompted this? So we can see even more bot matches on obs mode?

    submitted by /u/ch1llstep
    [link] [comments]

    Is assassin a good character to make?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Hi

    I recently came back to the game and want to make a new character. Thinking of assassin. Are there good builds apart from just death blossom spam?

    I don't do any end game and just mess around in pve hard mode etc.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jpredd
    [link] [comments]

    DoA Foundry[HM] in 31m

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p7coF1cc-g

    HM, no cons, 7 heroes.

    A significant time compared to my previous runs. Hope you enjoy.

    Shoutout to Eric, this is his route.

    submitted by /u/Ca1lahan
    [link] [comments]

    How to set up Toolbox++ to open the lever in pre, from a distance

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    im sure it can be done, but how?

    Like i can set TB to target the lever from far or set to run to the location. But how to target and interact from far? (i know it can be done without tb++)

    submitted by /u/Ftdffdfdrdd
    [link] [comments]

    Mallyx the unyielding

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, returning player im really stuck on the third part of this quest foundry of failed creations can anyone help? I'm a UK player normally online around 6pm everyday. Please help me!

    submitted by /u/iaminfinitelife
    [link] [comments]

    Game: Spot the Playercharacter among the bots

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Game: Spot the Playercharacter among the bots

    They really need a Captcha you need to solve before entering JQ :v

    Btw, I never had any problems with being flagged as unhonoroable or what its called. Maybe I adjust well enough as another ele and they think I am one of them?

    https://preview.redd.it/xjvbm9sivls61.png?width=211&format=png&auto=webp&s=147fa2c80237e659a30b2664d3ce15796332ccec

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Hell’s Precipice

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    I made it to the end , killed the Undead Lich but he re-spawned causing lava dudes to aggro, which in turned me before I was two strike away from killing him twice. Return to Outpost !!! 😈

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Key1781
    [link] [comments]

    How do I use GW toolbox?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    I downloaded it and when I try running it after starting gw, in the screen where it asks for character name, only monk shows up and it crashes if I click yes to the monk character name

    submitted by /u/jpredd
    [link] [comments]

    Funny Jade Quarry Builds?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Hey there! I am doing JQ rn as I still have the PvP quest for it and since it's double Factions Week...

    What funny builds do you have to dominate some bots and win every match?

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of Questions

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    1. Possibly stupid question, but is there a way to check Heroes' XP? Tried poking around the menus but didn't notice it anywhere.
    2. My friend and I are hoping to fight our way from Beacon's Perch down to Drok's, we're at lvl 20 and have max armour from Cantha, I've collected a number of heroes and have the skill packs so I can build them however.
      1. I have heroes of every prof except Paragon, 2 Wars, 3 Monks, 3 Derv
      2. I'm playing E/Me, friend playing W/E

    Just wondering if people can suggest which heroes may be worth taking, how we may want to build them and ourselves, etc. Any suggestions are welcome, since offhand it seems a bit tough.

    submitted by /u/mercury-shade
    [link] [comments]

    PvE char using a pet in PvP?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Hey!

    I tried bringing a pet on a PvE character into a PvP arena and it didn't work.

    How do I fix this? Legit when I go anywhere where I could acquire a pet I already got my PvE pet.

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Uninstall GW?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    My friend needs space on her HD. She NEVER plays 2 any more. Her GW and GW2 accounts are linked [ofc.] Can she safely uninstall GW2? Won't affect her GW game???

    submitted by /u/junebug36
    [link] [comments]

    Discord?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Is there a discord channel for Guild Wars? I know when I played Destiny 2 there was an official server and you could find groups so fast haha. I'd like to get into dungeon runs

    submitted by /u/GodricTheMighty
    [link] [comments]

    HOM Consult

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    So I recently came back to the game to play through all the campaigns again for the story in preparation for the GW2 Cantha expansion. I'm wondering if there are any easy HOM points I could get, I left it at 15/50 back in 2012. Could anyone take a look and tell me if there are any really easy ones I could do? My char name is "Lexe Exel". I would love to get 20/50 if it's not a ton of grinding.

    https://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=main&details=AAAAAAgLAICAAAAAAgDAAAAAAAAAAAAAVIEIQAAAAAA

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/skros
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary Event

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    What Would be the Fastes Mission to get Max 20 Proof for each Charakter ?

    submitted by /u/LenNiGo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment