• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Guild Wars New Player Appreciation and Guild Request! (Oceania)

    Guild Wars New Player Appreciation and Guild Request! (Oceania)


    New Player Appreciation and Guild Request! (Oceania)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Hey Everybody!

    I've started to play this game recently and I'm amazed tbh. I love the scenery, the music is incredible (huge oblivion fan and I know Soule was behind GW too), the stories and even the small quests are genuinely interesting (unlike a large amount of the gw2 ones, no hate FYI I've sunk 1500 hours into that game and still play) and most of all the Combat just seems so fun and refreshing.

    Basically I can see myself sinking a lot of time into this game (about 80 hours in so far but haven't really achieved anything as still finding my playstyle) and I would love to find a Guild to help bring Tyria to life!

    I basically want a social guild willing to take me in and occasionally play with, even if I spend a lot of time running around alone I enjoy the chat of a good guild, and as GW1 is instanced it feels like something is missing. Only issue is I live in NZ so need a guild that is active on OCEANIA timezone. I've looked online to know success prior to creating this post, it you have/are in/know a guild help a friend out here.

    Here's what I offer, mediocre banter in chat and even worse gameplay ability. And that's about it lmao! I have a demanding career thay requires a lot of work and travel and so enjoy spending my free time playing video games casually with other people of all genders, race (except charr), age etc. As long as the environment is friendly, chill, mature and drama free.

    Let me know if anything exists for me out there! Cheers guys! IGN: Multi Amih

    submitted by /u/steokehoe
    [link] [comments]

    What is the appeal of anniversary weapons?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    So everyone is all a tizzy about anniversary weapons. But I'm not sure I see the appeal. What is the point of having an axe as an ele? Sure there might be some other interesting combinations, but all-in-all they don't seem that special.

    I don't mean to be negative, I just want to know: can someone explain?

    submitted by /u/Holiday-Inn-Cambodia
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player who's never participated I'm anniversary events - what to do?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Always been a strictly campaign sort of player but now that I'm returning I've been looking to build on getting 50 HoM points and also taking advantage of any special events coming up, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/aidm99
    [link] [comments]

    When is the best time for favor?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get my silver edge, and there's never favor up when I'm online. When is the best time to try?

    submitted by /u/darklardd
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in full playthroughs?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I recently beat the game I had been playing (Borderlands 3, if anyone is wondering) and I wanted something awesome to be my next major time sink. Well, what better time sink than this beauty? What I had in mind was a completionist-lite run of each campaign in order. By lite, I mean Pre-Searing is an absolute beast and I figured only profession-specific quests and maybe a handful of others, just to get to a minimum level of 5 or so before moving on. Then, any quest we see...we do. Really explore and whatnot. Shooting for Survivor would be fun too while we're at it! If you're interested, comment or dm me and let's set something up!


    Mods, please edit/delete this as needed if I goofed. The rules said lfg stuff is okay, promise I won't spam.

    submitted by /u/TorrentialTide
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite Guild Wars related Youtube channels?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    So I recently came back to Guild Wars from Guild Wars 2 and was wondering which youtube channels are worth looking into. I already follow WoodenPotatoes and Peter Kadar but besides that I haven't found any others that interest me. I don't really like Lets Play type videos but other than that I am pretty much open to anything. Maybe there are some hidden gems that don't show up in my search results

    submitted by /u/Ententonne
    [link] [comments]

    Some new player questions

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Hi, i'm a new player, just started with a necro on a prophecies character and decided to go for LDoA, taking into consideration the posibility i'll go form GWAMM at some point.

    First of all, is there something special i should be doing?, because i'm following guides about the process and for the life of me i cant kill charrs in northlands, i'm already lv 11 and have taken a ranger pet following online recomendations to achieve the title (haven't taken ranger as secondary just skill). I'm also using fire imp, taking the npc from northwest part of the map (if he doesnt die) and have the buff from vanguard quests for armor, but i'm still getting killed because i feel like all enemies are going for me at the same time and emptying my health bar in 5 seconds. I've managed to clear it a couple times by staying like 40/50 min pulling mobs in groups of 2-4 mobs, but half the times the 4 mob groups will down me too. I'm also focusing shamans but archers bomb me down. Is there some kind of build i should be following to make fights easier or is it me being just really bad?

    I havent got the daily of the 2 mobs in wizards folly yet it's suposedly comming the 23rd so i'm waiting for it.

    Also once i leave pre searing, can you recommend a build for me to try to aim for?, and, is there something you would advice me to do?

    Thak you very much for your help.

    Edit: For some extra info i'm using the bonus soulshieker weapon. Dont know if it's the optimal.

    Edit 2: Also i know there some kind of add on to help getting the cartographer titles, would you recommend that or any other kind of add ons?

    submitted by /u/ElDoil
    [link] [comments]

    GausRoth Plays Guild Wars Factions - Episode 2

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment