• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 And today I reached Tangled Depths... within 4 minutes I was lost and confused

    Guild Wars 2 And today I reached Tangled Depths... within 4 minutes I was lost and confused


    And today I reached Tangled Depths... within 4 minutes I was lost and confused

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    This was the first set of armor I got on my assassin 15 years ago. So happy to see it the game.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Dear Anet: I like this, please give me more

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    The new guild hall decoration "Ice Sheet" from the kodan support vendor is huge (omega golem for scale)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Just get this over with

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    SAB World 2 Zone 2 Tribulation Speedrun World Record (4:20)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    This is why we're not in charge of diplomacy

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    I talked to the kodan representative in EotN and there's just this randomly rude dialogue option: https://i.imgur.com/zvjyeHU.jpg

    I had to see what happened and he did not disappoint: https://i.imgur.com/lVLBXKV.jpg

    I can't imagine why this was written in, but it amused me. (Funny but unbased insult, or tapping on the fourth wall?)

    submitted by /u/OpheliaBloodstone
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Desert News-April 20th, 2021

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Excited about potential for new instanced content

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    I am excited about the direction GW2 is taking in regards to new content.

    I know lots of people have complained previously about IBS and especially recently DRM but I hope people will take a few moments to actually consider the possibilities and potentials of the instanced content Anet is producing.

    One of the biggest issues for GW2 is that Anet are trying to cater to players on all ends of the spectrum - solo players, casual openworld players and group players who want more of a challenge.

    Because they are trying to cater to all these groups whenever they release content someone feels let down.

    However, the direction they are now taking is potentially going to rectify this. Let's take DRM to start with. This is scaling instanced content that allows for people to play solo or in a group of up to five. It also has CMs for a more difficult challenge.

    Were these executed perfectly, no. There is room for improvement BUT the concept for them is great and the potential is great. This is content that can cater across the spectrum of players if they can tune it correctly.

    Today's announcement which implies a solo version, an openworld world boss and an instanced version allowing you to take your own squad sounds like we will get more of the same opportunities.

    I am hyped by this concept because producing content like this means Anet can provide everyone with content they want (we are talking pve here... sorry wvw...).

    They can give the solo players, casuals and hardcore players access to content using the same assets massively saving dev time but providing everyone with the experience they want.

    Obviously execution is going to be key and it is to be seen whether Anet can improve on the DRMs they have produced. Especially I'd like to see the challenge modes made harder mechanically - I hope there are CMs and mechanics for dragonstorm.

    I know lots of people like complaining but it would be cool to have a constructive discussion about how this content can be improved in order to provide an experience all parts of the community will enjoy.

    submitted by /u/Silimaur
    [link] [comments]

    Server Experiences in WvW

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    What is everyone's favorite WvW server to play on and why?

    I love the game mode; it has been one of my favorite things to do in the game since I started playing - but the organization, behavior, and teamwork present on my current server leaves a lot to be desired. I can deal with toxicity on my own no problem, but my significant other takes a lot of things that are said to her by the people that follow these commanders (and even the commanders themselves) to heart. Not to mention the things that are said that should have got them banned long ago.

    She is not very good and is aware of that, but she does not want to be singled out and made to feel worse about how she plays than she already does. This is the only PvP mode she really enjoys in any game, and I'd like to keep it that way because we have fun doing this together.

    So, any suggestions would be appreciated! The tier doesn't matter to us as long as the community is enjoyable. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ornil_Lendarin
    [link] [comments]

    Choyas, kicking up a fuss, a doodle by wife

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Finished Jormag model looks clean, I like the missing fang, We probably won't see the whole body though. Still, looks cool.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    [Spoilers] Guild Wars 2 The Icebrood Saga: Champions Finale - Pokémon

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    [fluff] True Assassin’s Guise Outfit with a metallic look

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Does the warclaw speed boost to other players (the second warclaw mastery) also work in open world?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    If it does I need to work on getting it soon cause I'm going to be playing with a friend who's new to the game and having that speed boost would help a lot.

    submitted by /u/Noelic_vi
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh Air Weaver Roaming

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I used to play gw2 back in the day and collected some collectibles. Anybody know how much this Shatterer cost? I have the original box. I can't seem to find any sold history in ebay. Pardon my grammar. Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Dual-Wielding Swords

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Are there any classes in the Soldier Profession that can dual-wield swords and attack with both instead of using one to block or throw? If not, what other class can?

    submitted by /u/TigonPlays
    [link] [comments]

    Game balance btw

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment