• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 24, 2021

    Guild Wars My tonic turned me into a big Kuunavang. Very fitting for the festival decoration :)

    Guild Wars My tonic turned me into a big Kuunavang. Very fitting for the festival decoration :)


    My tonic turned me into a big Kuunavang. Very fitting for the festival decoration :)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    What's wrong with you, Kanaxai?��

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Dragon Arena

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    So it has come to my attention that majority of players here haven't played Dragon Arena in a decade as they don't know when the community meets up to play.

    We use this discord to schedule games and meet up at around 21:00 CET daily to play games daily. If you are around we would love for some new or returning players to join us.

    https://discord.gg/ktYN4ev

    Here is a quick video taken yesterday of Dragon Arena. The rules are simple, it's dodgeball.

    https://youtu.be/fCFNOXaViu0

    submitted by /u/ohhibukai
    [link] [comments]

    Soul reaping and secondary professions

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I never read about use Soul Reaping to fuel others professions skills, for example elementalists.Doesn't it work well enough?

    Thanks!

    Bye

    EDIT: I mean a Necro/Ele with 12 in Soul Reaping and 12 in Fire Magic for exampe.

    submitted by /u/Vladdino
    [link] [comments]

    Discounts?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Is it normal, that in the anniversary event, the game is not discounted? I waited this event for a while now to buy a secondary account - for storage mostly - and maybe something more... but no discounts at all.
    Anyone knows why?

    submitted by /u/Ironfist85hu
    [link] [comments]

    HCUIM Challenge Day 9: Name the Wolf!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    No population at Random Arena

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Just came back to see there is double Glidiator Points but not a single person at random arena :/

    Is every already max rank there?

    submitted by /u/Goonzoo
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon arena

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Come out and play. You wont regret it.

    submitted by /u/PauliliTeixeira
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing whilst AFK at Nine Rings

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Crashing whilst AFK at Nine Rings

    Hi all,

    As I'm sure many of us are doing, I am spending a lot of time AFK at Nine Rings this Anniversary. However, for an unknown reason my Guild Wars randomly crashes if I leave the game AFK for too long – this tends to happen overnight or whilst I'm at work.

    I have made sure to disable all screensavers or "sleep after X time"-type settings, and there's no reason for my computer to become disconnected from the internet, or to initialize any other application. I do not physically close my laptop, and typically Guild Wars is the only programme I leave running.

    Can anyone offer some thoughts as to what would be causing the crashing? It's extremely frustrating to think I could be banking ~ 8 hrs' worth of lucky/unlucky points overnight, only to find the game crashed not long after I'd left it to go to sleep.

    Are there any background processes that could interfere? I really can't for the life of me work out why this keeps happening.

    Any thoughts much appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!

    EDIT: Last night my computer didn't crash! The only thing that was different was that I had gone into the "Advanced" Power Plan settings so that I change the settings for more of the background processes. I saw that such things as "Hard Disk" were set to turn off after X minutes, and so I set this and others to "Never". Here is the screenshot in case it helps anyone. For anyone using Windows, just search for "Power Plan" in the Control Panel or from the Start menu and you should be able to navigate to this easily.

    Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options > Edit Plan Settings > Advanced Power Settings

    Technical specifications:Edition: Windows 10 ProProcessor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHzInstalled RAM: 16.0 GBSystem type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

    And here is the read-out of the CPU right now (I am only running a single Guild Wars client on lowest graphics settings, and writing this Reddit post with no other internet tabs open!)

    CPU with 1 Guild Wars client running (+ Reddit)

    submitted by /u/Dr_Devilish
    [link] [comments]

    Items worth slapping on a measure for measure inscription?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Hi all, any tips on what I should be using these on?

    Apart from great conchs ,or anything with the term 'bone' already in its name - looking for other targets for this, as they are starting to rack up in the bank :(

    submitted by /u/Wastrel7
    [link] [comments]

    3D Models

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Any idea how I can get 3d models from the game so i can 3d-print stuff?

    submitted by /u/Tbo010
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player needs help understanding worth of items and where to start.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I am a returning player who has played quite a bit of guild wars since it came out but has lost touch with the game for almost 8 years now. I recently came back and want to get into it again but I am so very lost. I went through the resources here on Reddit and on the wiki and while that helped there are still a lot of questionmarks.

    The char I want to play on is my necromancer (used to play Assassin) as he is the char i started on in 2005 I looked up builds for him and found the N/D Soul Taker Scythe build so I went ahead and got the elite and the weapon for it. However I am missing the upgrades (vampiric, of enchanting and guided by fate) as well as the 40/20/20 soul reaping staff and I have not a single clue where/how to get them.

    I guess I could buy them but I have 5k to my name which leads me to my next problem. I have 4 bank tabs full of birthday presents and minis (green/gold) and no idea if I can make them to money. Also I have heroes but they have no weapons / not the right equipment so I can't use the beginner 7 hero build even though I have all the skills.

    I feel like I am roadblocked and have no idea how to get a good basis to work towards my goal of obsidian armor and doing all the story/missions.

    I would really appreciate any advice!

    submitted by /u/Astronymo
    [link] [comments]

    Muting Cantha's constant waterfalls...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Sup.

    This is a very weird request but with EoD coming in the upcoming months I wanted to spend some time in GW1's Cantha and its various outposts.

    ... And I swear, I feel like 75% of them has the same ugly 8-bit "Waterfact Sound Effect" in loop, even in outposts where no Waterfall is seemingly around (looking at you Tsumei Village). I didn't recall it being this bad but now I can't stand it, these looping waterfall sounds are torturing my poor ears.

    Lowering the entire Background Audio Volume isn't suitable since it actually mute everything, including actually good and non-intrusive atmospheric sounds.

    Is there a solution for this or I have to endure?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Chabb
    [link] [comments]

    Launcher stuck on connecting to arenanet

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    As the title says, I've tried restarting the pc, restarting the Wi-fi, attempted to reinstall the game through the guild wars download. All to which come to 'connecting to arenanet' yet everything internet side on my pc works, other internet based games work... but no luck. Anybody have any experience or advice, the game ran just fine yesterday so I'm at a loss for explanations.

    submitted by /u/Gazza908
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment