• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 As a warrior, i hate this.

    Guild Wars 2 As a warrior, i hate this.


    As a warrior, i hate this.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    I finally caught up to story mode! After a long year of playing with brakes inbetween, I'm up to date! Sharing here coz none of my friends play GW2 :<

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    Guild Wars 2 offers a vast selection of stunning armor for you to equip

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Solo Caudecus's Manor Path 1 | 5:34 | Revenant

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    SAB World 2 Zone 1 Tribulation Mode Speedrun World Record 4:48

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    How will Canthans react to the death of Balthazar in EoD?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    A question I've not seen discussed yet, even by Wooden Potatoes (unless I missed it in one of his EoD daily videos). In GW1 the Canthans had two religions they followed side by side unlike the rest of the Humans on Tyria, apart from the White Mantle who worshiped the Mursaat. One was the celstials/envoys and the other was the Human pantheon of gods.

    Since hundreds of years have passed with no interaction from Cantha in game, this raises the question. What if the Canthans still worship Balthazar and have no idea of his fall from god hood? Even if they do know some how, what would their stance on it be? Maybe they stopped worshiping the gods when they went silent so it doesn't even matter to them?

    One part of Cantha in particular which I'd like to find out about is the Kurzick House Vasburg which is described as the second most powerful house of the Kurzicks and their patron god is Balthazar since they're focused on producing the best warriors for the Kurzicks.

    What do you guys think about this? Do you think there will be any mention of this in the expansion? If not It would be disappointing tbh since it's a big part of Canthan culture, especially the Kurzicks.

    submitted by /u/AndyAsparagus
    [link] [comments]

    Braham uses Fire Punch, it’s super effective!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Speaking of housing for EOD, but why not Scribe 500 with Racial Decorations? What about allowing using scribing station in home instances?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    CC God STM Chrono - The Concussion Kid

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Me and a friend want to start playing. We will use the free account for now until we get a feeling for a game. If we start as different races, will we only be able to play together once we reach lvl 30?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    How can I gift the expansions to a friend?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Recently me and a couple of my friends have been playing the game a lot. Most of us are veterans, but we do have 2 new guys, and one of them doesn't have the expansions. Since It's a 2 for 1 deal now, I want to gift them to him, but I can't find a clear way to do it.

    submitted by /u/qathh
    [link] [comments]

    Make GW2 look better with GShade: A guide

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Made a doodle of my Asura engineer!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    PSA/Rant: Guild Decorations and Customer Support. Don't waste your currency like I did.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    TL;DR If you buy some guild decorations, and are repping a guild, the decoration can be sent directly to that guild's storage, skipping your inventory. Customer Support will not refund it or correct the mistake if you send it to the wrong guild bank, and the guild leaders can't do anything about it either.

    So today I spent (see: wasted) a bunch of resources to get more Kodan tokens to buy the new guild decoration (Ice Sheet Token) and looked in my inventory to send it to the guild I lead.

    Just before I check my inventory, I see that I am repping another guild I'm in, but that shouldn't matter right.

    The item I've bought is not in my inventory... My support marks are gone, but the item isn't there... I check the item in the vendor and it says Double-click to consume and earn a decoration so it must be in my inventory.

    It's not there.

    I go to the wiki page, and lo and behold a lil' note saying If you are representing a guild with deposit permissions, this decoration will automatically get consumed and deposited to the guild.

    Well shit.

    Go to the guild, I can't withdraw the item. Contact the guild leader, they can't send it back. Contact customer support and As a general rule, we are not able to replace items, and that is true in the case of the Ice Sheet Token item that you have requested. We are not able to remove it once added

    So don't be like me, check you're repping the right guild before buying an item (that you should somehow psycically know) will zap itself into your guild storage.

    submitted by /u/Squidgeididdly
    [link] [comments]

    Do different races/classes change the Story you're given?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    So my girlfriend and I have recently been looking into Guild Wars, and want to start playing together, but we're unsure if we choose certain things that'll impact how well we can play together.

    I've read a few things about players being able to choose more after level 30, but I'm unsure about the specific details.

    submitted by /u/TikiVonNunfps
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite and least Favorite Fractald

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Is there any community/discord doing fractal CM trainings and raid trainings?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title, I'm on EU servers

    TY in advance

    submitted by /u/Tricks7eR
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: You can play SAB with exactly 0 hearts

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Steam Creature mount skins?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Charr Mechs and Asuran Golems wouldn't be bad mount concepts either, I really dig the mechanical and robotic types of designs, but there's a really limited choice right now, and none for the Skyscale, not even exo.

    submitted by /u/Weylin6
    [link] [comments]

    Server instability on SAB W2-2 shortcut

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing extreme server instability (disconnects) while using the shortcut in SAB W2-2?

    It seems like every time I take it I have a 70% chance of disconnecting, despite my internet being perfectly fine (all other devices continue working fine)

    submitted by /u/quantum_waffles
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone done a wild speculation tread about the upcoming IBS ending yet? Here's one.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Here's my completely baseless speculation based on 15 seconds of trailer footage;

    Jormag and Primordus pour more and more of their energies into their pokemon champions until the world starts tearing itself apart from the power unleashed. The Commander is delayed by another over-long DRM and can't go kill everything as they tend to do.

    Being the Tzar Bomba to their Fat Man and Little Boy, Aurene finally steps in and tries to contain her relatives and their power. My guess is by locking everything and everyone in her crystals around the EotN. Including herself. Maybe she's trying to absorb the magic. Maybe she's trying to heal everyone. But they're all taken off the table.

    The Commander wakes up on the deck of an aetherblade airship on the way to Cantha. Asian-themed hijinks ensue.

    Tell me yours.

    submitted by /u/RopeAfterTheCowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior for WvW

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Hi could you share to me the current status of warriors in wvw setting?

    How to play zerg and roaming?

    Are there any hybrid builds out there for rifle GS warrior?

    Much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Existing-Nature-671
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment