• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Guild Wars Every damn time...

    Guild Wars Every damn time...


    Every damn time...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    This needs to be said, and heard by the whole damn MMO community

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    You people, everyone who plays GW1, are fantastic.

    Hello, I'm SydeSplitter, Mesmer extraordinaire Delryn Mylus in game. I started playing GW2 about a month ago. I know that game is a contentious topic around here, but I'll say- I like it. I absolutely love both 1 and 2. Don't mean any offense by that lol. They're so so different but I like them both. I like Guild Wars in general. I've fallen in love with the lore, the art, just everything. I'm reading the three novels right now, they're great.

    After I started playing 2, I realized a lot of lore was missing for me. I wanted to read the story from 1, until a friend told me something that surprised me: Guild Wars 1 was available for purchase and still online! I immediately bought it with the expectation of finding a pretty empty, old MMO in maintenance mode, to play the story, and then go back to 2.

    What I found was an extremely welcoming, active group of people willing to answer all my annoying, constant questions, run me through content I just couldn't handle, and just about anything else I needed. I play FFXIV and GW2 but I have to say it truly does make me happy to have unexpectedly found you guys. Even if I do play sporadically, it's so awesome to have this community and be part of it. Thank you all for turning what I thought would be a quick jaunt through the story into a lot of friendships and fun.

    submitted by /u/SydeSplitter
    [link] [comments]

    New update?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Someone knows what was the new update about?

    submitted by /u/IzzyOwnz
    [link] [comments]

    Back when gw2 was around the corner (Late 2011) i got a letter from the dev Team - i just found it in the back of my desk... now i Want to Start it up again and Play with the boys

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    Anniversary event discount?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    I would like to buy a secondary account, just to keep my stuff mostly. Do you guys think, it will be discounted again that time?

    submitted by /u/Ironfist85hu
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Dishonored after every Jade Qarry Match

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    I'm never afk, I play actively. I suspect bots report me because I usually dominate with score 2-10 and such? Is this regular occurrence?

    submitted by /u/ZeusCM
    [link] [comments]

    Is Winds of Change repayable on a character that's already beaten NM and HM?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Any way to replay WoC besides going through it on a new character? I've already beaten NM and HM, but wanted to go back to some of the missions. If not, might as well take another character through just wanted to check first.

    submitted by /u/Ender593
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Grove ZM HM any1?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Eternal Grove ZM HM any1?

    I just hate this mission. Heroes always somehow manage to die in a single second while im either sniping turtles or on the other side.

    https://preview.redd.it/fm74y3tzxgr61.png?width=487&format=png&auto=webp&s=bfa1db798d63065bb39b7f76bd107f5619664429

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video about my Top 5 favorite Missions in Guild Wars. What are yours?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Remembering GW1... :'c

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Dhuums AWESOME Scythe

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Back in the day I was blessed to have a Dervish with such an amazing weapon. Well, as GW2 was around the corner and life was getting busy, I needed to sell the scythe to get access to gold for my HoM grind. How hard is it to grind or get this scythe again? I want to play GW again and I want to work on that last HoM title.

    submitted by /u/iiAmGreed
    [link] [comments]

    Old player. Might start back up. Is it active?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    I lost my account with over 400 hours 🙃. I was gifted the game back when I was 13 years old so I pretty much have no way of proving I owned the account with Anet.

    With that being said is the game even playable in 2021? Last time I played everyone was fighting in Alliance wars and speed runs in EOTN. I used to run a monk and had a blast. I obviously would try for the old titles I wasn't able to achieve back when I originally played. From what I can tell they've updated LDOA so you don't have to death farm? Also did they ever fix the catagropher title? I was stuck at 99.99%.

    Also this is long shot but.. I was in a guild called "legions of veslarius eternal" (LOVE). It was a decent sized gaming community and I am curious if anyone here knows anything about where they are.

    Edit: I bought the game. Send me a invite and let's play! Toon name: Kitty Snap

    submitted by /u/CaiCaidore
    [link] [comments]

    I never learn to check when I log in

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Flameseeker Prophecies [Hard Mode] book not filling out?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    So I started trying hard mode stuff (it earns its name, for sure 🤕) and my book is not filling out. I did the normal mode book already but HM is not working. I've confirmed the following things.

    • It is the HM book.
    • It is customized for the character.
    • It was with me during the missions.
    • The missions have been completed, the map shows them being completed. Bonuses too.

    Can anyone tell me why they aren't recording? One I did in a group the other day did, the Dragon's Lair. But the northern wall and ruins of surmia missions have not. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/SydeSplitter
    [link] [comments]

    Perma pre character, which one?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Hey,

    was thinking about making a perma pre character, which one is the most entretaining and easy to farm? i was thinking about necro or warrior. ty

    submitted by /u/IzzyOwnz
    [link] [comments]

    My 3 best memories from playing Guildwars back in the day.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Getting my first gold drop a Fiery Blade Axe as a random drop after just entering Mehtani Keys.

    Seeing someone rock the Flesh Golem elite skill whilst helping me out in The Breach (before I even knew what elite skills were) THAT THING WAS HUGE!

    Checking the worldmap on prophecies after leaving pre-searing for the first time and seeing how much more there was to explore (this was my first playtrough I did on prophecies and I thought ascalon was the entire map).\

    What are your greatest memories from your early days?

    submitted by /u/Williamo15
    [link] [comments]

    Is Guild Wars worth getting into?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Hello all!

    I have always been curious about Guild Wars and have all the expansions, yet I have never sat down and played it. That being said, I love Guild Wars 2 and I have always wondered if I am missing out by not playing the first one. Is it worth it for story or achievements to visit guild wars 1 and see what it has to offer?

    Edit: Thank you so much for the silver! and Thank you everyone for the advice on this! I am starting to play GW1 now :D

    submitted by /u/Code-Loki
    [link] [comments]

    This week is a good week to Max Out Kurzick Title

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Eternal grove today for Zmish cash in on faction tomorrow.

    (Can be done with the 3 hero builds and strategy on PVX)

    Plus Morostav Trail is the ZV on the 7th along with Mourning Veil Falls on the 11th.

    submitted by /u/DungeonRunnerTank
    [link] [comments]

    Toolbox: What is it?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I'll keep it short.

    I've heard a lot about it and that it also offers features that aren't allowed and make you get the ban hammer. But also that it offers tons of legal features making the entire game 10x more comfort to play.

    So tell me about it.

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    help me! can i make money with those minies?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment