• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Found a random flame turret while exporing out of bounds areas in Tangled Depths.

    Guild Wars 2 Found a random flame turret while exporing out of bounds areas in Tangled Depths.


    Found a random flame turret while exporing out of bounds areas in Tangled Depths.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Spotted in Divinity's Reach...??

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    SAB World 1 Zone 3 Tribulation Speedrun World Record (2:09)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    PSA: Remember to reapply your guild buffs after exiting SAB

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    So used to having the permanent guild buffs that I didn't realise they would be gone from SAB. So before you go on a farming / WvW run after SAB, remember to get the guild buffs again!

    submitted by /u/chuntsen
    [link] [comments]

    The Commander And Persuasion

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    My guild found this hidden cave where using /dance under the disco ball triggers a bunch of lights & dancing asuras, so I made a promo vid for it as if it was a real club (hint: if you find it, the password to get in is the 3rd option)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    WvW News-April 11, 2021

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Dont make this mistake

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    So as a newer player i finally got to play super adventure box with some friends, and we love it! Finally beat zones 1,2,3 on tribulation mode for king toads coins to make green holo weapons. Annnnnnnd i accidently cashed them in for baubles!!

    Was at the vendor and the rewards are flip flopped on there so i was thinking i had to cash what i got from the trib run in to get the coin. For example it says 250 baubles for 1 bauble bubble. This said 16 baubles for 1 kings toad coin. Not realizing i already had what i needed and nothin was to be trade.

    Dont be like me and make the same mistake. Atleast i can earn more though. We had a good laugh about it when 3 of us were cashing in at mystic forge lol.

    submitted by /u/HashBrwnz
    [link] [comments]

    SAB: Disable water animations in World 2 ? -> I AM SEASICK

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    for real guys, i started with world 2 yesterday and felt so sick after 10 minutes, that i had to quit the game!

    I really LOVE this game mode so: can i disable the "floating" effect of the water ? Water in general is okay but the moving water is a problem.

    I've been on a boat 3 times in my life, vomited 3 times. I am not kidding :D

    submitted by /u/felixbreuer
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger icon done in my style

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    SAB World 1 Zone 2 Tribulation Speedrun World Record (2:26)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Is it okay if i just get a new processor?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    my Pc is really bad but i can run it fine in the open world with not much problem (tho on low settings but it works) but when i go into the city where things happen then it starts getting really laggy so i assume my graphics card is able to get the game running on low settings but my processor really struggles with the cities and other lively areas.

    my Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX550/550 Series

    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) X4 950 Quad Core

    would it work if i just upgrade my processor so i can play on low but without framedrops or do i need to upgrade my Graphics card too to do that? like i said it runs fine in the open world so i assume my graphics card is good enough for at least low

    submitted by /u/brynion1
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of your favorite elite spec ideas?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Feeling a little hype rising in me as the icebrood comes to an end. What are some of your ideas for elite specs for your favorite classes? I'm praying anet starts talking about this kinda stuff soon, but in the meantime I want to put some coal into the furnace of the hype train. It's time to get this thing moving.

    submitted by /u/SiSheng9
    [link] [comments]

    What are all the Krait-Themed or Krait-Connected Achievements in the game?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    What are all the Krait-Themed or Krait-Connected Achievements in the game?

    (I already have Kraitkin and I wanna do all the Krait-Achievements (that are avaiable)!)

    submitted by /u/Peppekz
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions regarding PvP

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Greeting fellow Players.
    I am really enjoying PvP lately but im struggling a bit against certain classes, so i wanted to ask reddit for some advice on how to deal with my Problem classes.
    So i have been trying out some different classes and specs in PvP, i tried Condi Mesmer, Power Mirage/Chronomancer. Burn DH, Support Scourge and Reaper in PvP so far and im really struggling with some of those professions so i hope someone can give me some helpful tips.

    When trying out Condi Mesmer i noticed that i dont seem to deal any real kind of damage, i have alot of sutainability but i just cant seem to deal any real damage, same goes for the other kind of Mesmers when i play them actually. Does anyone have some advice he can give me on playing Mesmer?

    When i tried out Burn DH i felt like my damage and survivability but i just cant seem to do anything against Necros or Warriors, Necros just dont seem to take any damage from anything i do with their shroud abilities and just seem to outdamage me, while Warriors just cleanse all the conditions i inflict on them and then casually heal from 10% hp back to almost full. What are some good Ideas for me to improve my skill as DH? Especially against my nemesis classes?

    With Scourge and Reaper i seem to have the most fun so far but im having the same problems as with my Burn DH. I just keep getting owned especially by Warriors, so i would be glad for any help in that regard.

    Now this is not supposed to be some kind of whining about how i think some other classes are op or anything, i want some genuine help at being better in PvP.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Glittering_Usual_162
    [link] [comments]

    A NPC called Jens in Lion's Arch - Is he new?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Meow ?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    A Raiding Guild Tries to Jump (SAB Tribulation Mode Funny Montage)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Sanic the Methhog (GW2 cosplay)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Infantile mode on Pain Cliffs (W2-Z2) bugged?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Was playing through and about half way through the level there were no more friendly clouds/rainbow paths. I didn't realize this until the very end when the friendly clouds appeared just before the boss battle. Has anyone else encountered this?

    EDIT: Have just replayed the map after reading killohurtz's reply, and yup, infantile mode skips a huge chunk of the map :(

    submitted by /u/Sasataf12
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone found a SAB Snargle Goldclaw book?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    It looks like the devs have added a new Snargle Goldclaw book for each of the holidays(Wintersday + Lunar New Years ), I was wondering if anyone found one in SAB yet? All I found was Moto's note corner in the hub so far.

    submitted by /u/xerokitsune
    [link] [comments]

    [DISCUSSION] Are (most) commanders farming Drizzlewood coast wrong?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    This is a legit question. Someone said this on chat and I think he is correct.

    Every time a squad is doing South they always capture Village and Lighthouse at the same time. This is wrong because that will close the map faster. The best way to get keys are resources are not the events but the Troop morale check every 8 minutes. If you at least let fail one of those 2 events you will get an extra morale check that will give you several gold chest that have lots of mats and keys(events don't give many keys).

    Of course, this will make south long 8 minutes more, but the cost/benefit it is worthy.

    thoughts?

    submitted by /u/marianitten
    [link] [comments]

    How much more work for Skyscale vs Griffon?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    I've almost unlocked my Griffon. Wondering: how much more effort does it take to get Skyscale than it was to get Griffon?

    submitted by /u/Guybrush34
    [link] [comments]

    Very dumb question... can you only do strikes once a day?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    It never explicitly says on the Wiki that you can only get the chests at the end of each strike once a day, but it would make sense since all the LFG are done after their runs, I just want a clear answer

    Quick Edit: can you only get the chests at the end once a day, I know you can technically do strikes infinitely but I'm not sure if it optimal and I don't know if you can only get the rewards once a day.

    submitted by /u/BigMamaBubbles
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of Guild Wars 2?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Hello! I was curious of others opinions, either current or recent former players how is the state of the game? I have not played in a solid year to year an half or so and was curious what's been happening, I don't remember why I quit, I believe burned out upon my last return, or because the comp PvP meta was busted. Anywho I'm a kind of player that's into many aspects of the game, PvE, fractals, Raids, dungeons, PvP, either comp or WvW, and exploring.

    I mained Warrior in PvE and PvP, but I also played nearly all other classes in PvP, so I'd like to know how that stacks up today as well in the various different activities. As far as I'm aware there is a new expansion on the horizon, what should I know if I do return? Is it worth making a come back? Or should I just pass for now?

    I am a lover of Guild Wars 1, and still hold much love for 2, but we've had a bitter on and off relationship.

    I appreciate the replies!

    submitted by /u/lionexx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment