• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 PSA: Superior Rune of Perplexity and Superior Sigil of Bursting for sale at Pact Supply Network Agents

    Guild Wars 2 PSA: Superior Rune of Perplexity and Superior Sigil of Bursting for sale at Pact Supply Network Agents


    PSA: Superior Rune of Perplexity and Superior Sigil of Bursting for sale at Pact Supply Network Agents

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Both recipes are account bound on acquire

    Superior Rune of Perplexity - Derwena@[&BIMAAAA=]

    Superior Sigil of Bursting - Katelyn@[&BF0GAAA=]

    http://gw2timer.com/

    submitted by /u/Sigmatics
    [link] [comments]

    Release the Snargle cut now!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Are you excited for Cantha? Are you ready for (totally canon ;) Tengu babies?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    You knew it was only a matter of time... How could I NOT ?? Tw: @ Im_Dafox

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Handmade with my little hands

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    "Oh, I'll... come back later" [NSFW]

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    SAB World 1 Zone 2 Record

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    SAB achivements in baby mode?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just wondering if you can do achivements in sab in baby mode? Like the ooze one and the dalies.

    submitted by /u/Aviyur
    [link] [comments]

    What 10000 hours of reaper look like (PvP and WvW)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    SAB Jumping Video Contest

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Hello fellow Tyrians!

    SAB is back!

    And with it the [JP] guild in collaboration with United Arts of Tyria [UAoT] are bringing back a SAB jumping contest! This year we have two categories:

    -speedrunning

    -meme/fun run

    Each of the category will have separate prizes with a total value of 4700g!

    Speed running will require you to record your fastest run (who would've thought, huh? :D) through one or multiple zones in TRIBULATION mode (videos have to be made this year).
    To prevent some mad jumpers from winning everything we decided that speedrun prizes will be given to TWO RANDOM people of top 5 for each zone!

    In the meme/fun category we want you to capture some parts of your SAB journey in the most entertaining way possible! So prepare the memes and infuse your jumping video with them! There will be 3 winners selected by judges and 4th place will be chosen by viewers of the Guild MM's stream.

    More detailed rules aswell as the link to submitting the videos you can find in this document: https://gw2jp.net/sab2021

    Join [UAoT] discord here:

    https://discord.com/invite/RNBAwGdEsu

    May your spacebar always work!

    submitted by /u/Zyrrod
    [link] [comments]

    I want to experience the story in order, and I want to have a good gameplay experience. The game won't let me do both. Help.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    I've been playing GW2 for a while now, I'm currently leveling my second toon (stopped playing my first shortly after getting him to 80) and have both expansions. At first, I wanted to experience the story in the correct order. Playing LW2 before HoT, LW3 before PoF, all that. Turns out LW is expensive. A lot of content I think I would enjoy is in the expansions. Recently I played through the first mission of PoF for the mount, and I had no clue what was going on the entire time. So now I'm stuck between two options: grinding gold for LW (buying gems with money is not an option) to experience the story properly and having a horrible gameplay experience until then, or playing the expansion content right away and playing a mess of a story. I don't think I have done enough research on this so I might be missing something. Do you know if there are any workarounds for this, or any way to fix my situation? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Wiwade
    [link] [comments]

    The hidden secret to get World 3

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    3 of the 5!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Painful skyscale experience with invisible walls everywhere

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Arenanet Marketing At Its Finest

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Any way to check how much I spent on waypoints?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Hey guys, question is pretty much in the title! I know gw2efficiency exists and I got it linked up, but I can't find it, I'd really be interested! :)

    If there is no way that's fine too, but I thought I heard people talking about a long time ago, yet maybe I'm wrong.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/VeryColdTuna
    [link] [comments]

    Were you hoping for a new challenge in world 3 tribulation mode? Maybe try Not So Secret tribulation mode instead.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Guild Wars 2 posts were popping up frequently on my feed, so I'm checking back in. How to get back up to speed, Guardian Style?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Hello!

    So, I'm a long time player, but I always play for like a month then bounce around different games to do other stuff (like play Fallout 76 or Outriders right now) in the meantime.

    Anyway, the visual settings of Outriders gave me a literal three-day headache so I thought to go back to completing the story on a Guardian I rolled and have at max level with an Ascended greatsword and something exotic on secondary. Am currently patching so I might be a while.

    Since I just want to complete the story (save for story bits I've done on my Charr Holosmith), I was wondering... what things should I watch out for in terms of skills/gearing to get back into the swing of things?

    Should I run Firebrand or Dragonhunter if I solo? Also, what sort of build should I be checking on Metabattle to make life easier for myself so I can complete things more readily? I remember Mordy was a pain in the butt without a ranged weapon as an Engineer, so tips and tricks welcome.

    I have all the other content, from Path of Fire to the more recent story stuff, but I've not gone past Balthy storywise. :D

    Thank you for any assistance! :D

    submitted by /u/riderkicker
    [link] [comments]

    Doing "Forearmed is Forewarned" and accidentally teleported out of the instance on my LAST bomb and reset my mission status. Feels bad :'(

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    [Bug] Missing Target Circle For Skills

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    [This is more of a "problem" than a "bug", sorry for missleading topic.]

    Good day everyone,

    me and my wife are playing Guild Wars again, after a long break, but there is a problem, we couldn't work out on how to fix it (even reinstalled the game).

    When doing certain events, especially "Mists Rift, where you have to catch the Branded Riftstones, in order to break the barrier, she is able to see the projectiles, but not the targeting circle where the projectiles are going to land (same is true for in the rift).

    As you can imagine, this is a big deal, especially, as this is also sometimes true for traps.

    So far we tried out syncing our ingame grafic settings, as I have no problem and changing some settings in the Nvidia system config, as well as reinstalling the hole game.

    No luck. The circles are still missing and even though I was able to find an old forum post about the exact same bug (can't find it right now) there was sadly no fix provided.

    So now reddit is my last contact point.

    Thank you all in advance and have a nice day.

    Kind regards.

    submitted by /u/Kurti00
    [link] [comments]

    WvW thief: How to flip camps solo fast?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    I know how to flip t1-t2 camps with my ele (backline staff or condi weaver) and with some preparation t3 works too: stack all guards behind a house, use summon as tank, use a blind field.

    But I am very new to thief and dont understand all the weapons and skills yet. The condi d/p thief build i use seems to be more focused on single targets. I need quite a lot of time to solo a camp with it so far. How do thiefs flip wvw camps t1-t3 fast? which builds and "rotations" are good for that? When i googled i found information that is 4-7 years old, so i am not sure if its outdated (sword/pistol?).

    submitted by /u/Handtuch1
    [link] [comments]

    Fixed a bug that prevented challenge effects from being applied to some enemies in Dragon Response Missions.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Looking for help regarding enemy Saul's fixate on deimos.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    For starter. It is DEFINANTLY NOT RANDOM It always targets in this order (might have some changes but it's hard to find runs without any of those class)
    1.) Power Deadeye
    2.) Power Berserker (in berserk)
    3.) Power Spellbreaker
    4.) Power Soulbeast
    5.) Power Berserker (out of berserk)
    6.) Power Chronomancer
    7.) Power Holosmith
    Me and my friend have checked around 50logs and the enemy saul will follow them the entire time (before getting cc'd and start animation locking inplace to channel)
    There's usually no big problem here, but I was testing new Spellbreaker HK gear.
    Each time Saul will make a B-line towards me. I normally HK on Spellbreaker in full harrier armor with rune of resurrection, and berzerk trinkets. The only thing I swapped today is using my berzerk armor +scholar rune. Yet this caused all 3 enemy saul to target me the entire time no matter where I am.
    Here's the bizarre log in question. https://dps.report/2Wdr-20210407-194529_dei
    I don't get much chance to do deimos let along HK, so asking if anyone else has HK'd on full berzerk+scholar runes or if they ever encounter this kind of fixation problem as a HK.
    (bonus, yes it's definitely possible to HK in whatever pBS gear you had at Sam and just exchange the a/a for mace/shield lol and this for skill and traits.)

    submitted by /u/WulfyZef
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment