• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Humans are so damn racist!

    Guild Wars 2 Humans are so damn racist!


    Humans are so damn racist!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Which starter would you choose?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Did Anet forget Zojja? Do you think she will appear in future story?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Ah yes, my favorite water skills: Burning Retreat and Meteor Shower.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    I hate jumping puzzles. So I tried Super Adventure Box for the first time

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    I'm literally just doing my dailies

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    If I use this skill on a Sylvari, is it going to spawn Sylvari Thieves or are the summoned NPCs random?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Theorycraft: How High Can We Get Passive Healing?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Wow player looking for a change

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm a wow player who isn't a fan of where the game is going at the moment. I have tried guildwars 2 a few times before, but because none of my friends play I never stuck with it. I'm wanting to stick it out, however one aspect I enjoy about wow is pvp. I'm just wondering if pvp in GW2 is enjoyable and has a decent community.

    submitted by /u/hazzbot
    [link] [comments]

    [Ns] Honor of the Waves Path 1 - Duo Record (3:08)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Hello,

    while the other half of our guild was busy doing their awesome 5-man Wing 2 we decided to revive some old Dungeon content. Since Honor of the Waves is a highly underrated Dungeon and path 1 doesn't have an underwater part, it was our first choice.

    The most time saved compared to the old record was the heavy usage of reflects, espacially on Aldus and the possibility to use Mirage for skips.

    While the run wasn't perfect, it was pretty solid and we're quite happy with the time.

    POVs:

    Fines

    Xarax  

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Xaraxx
    [link] [comments]

    Mirage weapon /build question

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    I'm not online today ( to game) so I'm throwing this out to the GW2 community. I'm using this website to help with open world PVE builds for Mirage: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Open_World

    As I mentioned in not able to be online to try this out but in one of the builds it mentions you can use Staff/Staff for Condi Mirage. It says to use 2 staffs each with Sup Sigil of energy and bursting. My confusion is the use of Double staffs, when you swap weapons isnt the staff cool down timer still running on your weapon skills? Why swap to the same weapon? So far I've been using Staff/Axe Sword and have been very pleased with my battles, but double staff? Can anyone tell me why that would be used?

    submitted by /u/Dreadphil13
    [link] [comments]

    Ryzen 5000s or Intel 10th gen....

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    I know the game isn't well optimized and the game really doesn't optimize the multiple core... Just wanna ask which is better? Ty

    submitted by /u/SheepPoop
    [link] [comments]

    SAB is so fun ..I ... I can't stop

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    How to get rid of that notification is there any setting to it?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    Don’t get hung up on learning SAB skips if you are struggling in tribulation

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    2-2 and 2-3 especially have some neat skips but honestly I'm not great at dodge jumping so learning the longer safer methods was actually a much better solution for me.

    submitted by /u/Psykewne
    [link] [comments]

    When should we expect to get more details about new expansion?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    Hey,

    Personally I cannot wait to finally hear some new details regarding the next expansion.

    1. When do you think we will get some new details regarding the upcoming expansion?

    2. How likely is it that we will get a new playable Race?

    Thank you all for answers.

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    Ohhh yeaah

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment