• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Guild Wars When you thought that was the last group you had to kill

    Guild Wars When you thought that was the last group you had to kill


    When you thought that was the last group you had to kill

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:55 PM PST

    That Moment When the Doppelganger Uses a PvE Only Skill

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Issuing a bad-weather warning.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:34 PM PST

    Ideas for assassin pve build

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I recently decided to go for my second gwamm, this time playing assassin. It's going great so far, I vq'd Elona and Cantha and now I'm moving to Tyria. The "dagger spammer" build is super OP, the damage is unreal, but it's kinda boring spamming the same skills over and over again. I was wondering if you guys have some decent pve builds for assassin, other than the usual stuff. I've tried Assassins Promise along with Finish Him, YMLAD and it's good, not amazing. Scythe sin is okayish, pretty slow compared to daggers. I've been playing since 2007, on and off, though the majority of my playing time I spent on casters, so I'm still trying to figure out assassins lol.

    Anyway, GW is amazing. Good to see people still playing the game. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Ok_Conflict_2743
    [link] [comments]

    If Anet added a new set of elite skills each year, what would you like to see next?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Now obviously I know this probably isn't happening and the anniversary update might have been a one-off thing. I'm merely posting this for the sake of discussion because I like to hear new ideas.

    submitted by /u/Raknel
    [link] [comments]

    New character

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Hey, returning player (probably for the 10th time now). Trying to decide what class to play. I have at least one of everything but I want to start fresh with a friend. Thinking of making a 2nd Derv as they always used to be one of my favourites. Interested in anything with a bit of versatility though. I enjoy solo farming and running. Would love to find some duo farms we could play around with but doesn't seem to be as much option there as there used to be. I presume not much has changed in the past few years and PvX is still the place to go? Any suggestions on fun builds etc?

    submitted by /u/S7ewie
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for casual guild.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I recently realized that what actually stops me from playing GW1 again is a community.

    I came back a few times now but SCing seems dull to me and i want to casually do dungeons, Missions and Hardmode stuff in 2-4 PC groups with heros.

    So I'm now looking for an active "casual" guild!

    Answer here or hook me up ingame: Delphi Paragan

    submitted by /u/chgad
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Derv Pvp Build

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:31 AM PST

    Fun Derv Pvp Build

    Hey,

    its my first post on reddit. I just wanted to share a build i made for Pvp. Its quite fun and deals some unexpected damage. Build improvements or suggestions to are always appreciated.

    Take care and stay healthy

    Template Code: OgakgoppKymz4FAnD5+eb0N5WAA

    Edit: I use a Zealous Scythe for Energy-management

    https://preview.redd.it/wm2yir273tm61.png?width=399&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c6e76ef6028a8fd56f62dcebd5dfabcebce936c

    submitted by /u/Zunraa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment