• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Guild Wars Unaware that in a short while...

    Guild Wars Unaware that in a short while...


    Unaware that in a short while...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Getting back into it!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I am unsure if this counts as a specific ticket related - but I am looking to link my long - LONG gone account to my new one. What information would be handy for ANet to know?

    My issues are - I was a kid so I vaughly remember a single character name (Ahah...)

    The email is probably long, long gone

    The Key-Codes are also way long gone

    The good news is if we had to use our real names I do happen to have an ID I can send to verify my name!

    Thanks in advance for any help <3

    submitted by /u/ThePaintedKitsune
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Hi, the nice guys at Anet got me back in to my account. It's been 8 years since I last logged in. I'm unsure what to focus on. Completely forgot I had a ritualisti in full obby. What is end game like? What do people do these days? Need advice. I'd like to continue playing my ritualist I think.

    submitted by /u/ManBearPiigx
    [link] [comments]

    Short question about infused armor

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    So how does that proph. infused armor effect my armor? Is it just a bonus vs specific creatures or does it have any negativ side effects for example in pvp Thanks for helping Stay healthy :)

    submitted by /u/Zunraa
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite/most nostalgic soundtrack?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    There are so many great soundtracks in this game, but one that always stands out to me is Tasca's Demise. There's just something about the Shiverpeaks that brings back fond memories.

    submitted by /u/IceOmen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment