• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Guild Wars This is too true

    Guild Wars This is too true


    This is too true

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:34 PM PST

    I did it! Restored my account after it got hacked and nearly wiped clean and am playing for the first time in nine years. I would love some company, if anyone is interested :) Currently I am on the EU-server, but maybe it is possible to switch?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:32 AM PST

    Buying Guild Wars

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PST

    Greetings friends,

    I was thinking about buying the 40$ bundle from guildwars dot com since I felt nostalgic and didn't play the game for many years. Is it better to buy the game from there or from steam or from somewhere else?

    submitted by /u/MeiInDbD
    [link] [comments]

    Builds for Survivor and Defender of Ascalon?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:52 PM PST

    Sorry if this has been answered before, but my searches aren't pulling up much. Are there recommended builds for doing these titles? I'm sure you could theoretically do them on any class, but I'm not looking to make things needlessly more difficult than myself.

    submitted by /u/dolphins3
    [link] [comments]

    Lux Guild looking for alliance

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Small Lux guild looking for active alliance

    Discord: xJohken19#2586

    submitted by /u/Budget_Ad_2526
    [link] [comments]

    WOC:Clearing haiju lagoon (HM)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:57 AM PST

    WOC:Clearing haiju lagoon (HM)

    Hi guys, so I've recently been on a completion spree recently and thought I'd finally get round to winds of change in hard mode as zei ri is the only hero I need. Does anyone have a method for clearing haiju lagoon, as I've tried the intended way, tried bringing only healers to find you can't out heal the damage done to initiate tsurial by the afflicted. Any suggestions?

    Edit: I did it!!!

    https://preview.redd.it/8n5zv5ezfml61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=c87aa2cd31e3d6c0dc7cc826de87667d6f31c5d9

    submitted by /u/simonhazel00
    [link] [comments]

    Prophecies playthrough

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PST

    Hi there wonderful people! I have been wanting to start a new playthrough on prophecies with other people. I'm in the est timezone, message me here or on discord and let's get this thing going ☺️

    My discord is AmaraJeanne#4643

    submitted by /u/Dasjackamo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment