• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Guild Wars Planning a relaunch of my GW inspired game

    Guild Wars Planning a relaunch of my GW inspired game


    Planning a relaunch of my GW inspired game

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Enjoy: Rurik, Koss and Gwen singing

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Fragility hero team I have been working on

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    When you're an imbagon and your merc heroes do all the work

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    Returning noob

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Hi guys, recently returned to GW after close to 15 years and am loving it. Even back in the day was only ever a casual player (never made it much past LA and only ever had Prophecies). Recently started playing again with a new character. Am currently at Augury Rock and feeling the difficulty ramping up for me and my henchies. If anyone fancies some Crystal Desert exploration and/or general GW mentoring, hit me up in game. IGN Arkarian Junior. Timezone GMT (UTC +0).

    submitted by /u/arkjnr
    [link] [comments]

    Searching EU Players to make a fresh start :)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    today I listened to a Fanatasy playlist and one of these tracks was the Maintheme of GW... it was too nostalgic for me. I got goosebumps. It reminds me of the great day when I was about 12 years old and playing together with my father.

    I would like to make a fresh start, but I don't want to play alone. Someone up for this wonderful journey?

    submitted by /u/0mni_
    [link] [comments]

    Anticipation for upcoming GW anniversary

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Last year we experienced the biggest update in nearly a decade, which was totally unexpected for their milestone anniversary. I'm anticipating more this year despite realizing this is not a milestone. I'm hoping that sales last year were decent enough for their team to incorporate another minor update that would result in players snatching another account, character slot, stash tab, etc. As it appears many companies have been seeing potential earnings from remakes or further content, I'm curious if their team has analyzed this.

    Any thoughts on your expectations?

    submitted by /u/WeareSpray
    [link] [comments]

    Dunes of Despair bonus in HM?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Trying to do this with a survivor character is making me insane, I will happily accept any advice ^^

    submitted by /u/borotroth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment