• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Necromancer icon done in my style

    Guild Wars 2 Necromancer icon done in my style


    Necromancer icon done in my style

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Hæhæ hi again, so I made a male version as well

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I got a commission from the Rick and Morty animator!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    PvP bot gets stuck trying to commune with a hero point

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    I had an idea for a dual-axe Thief Elite spec for EoD. The GW1 Assassin was the predecessor to the GW2 Thief, so I think it would be interesting if we came full circle somehow in EoD

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    This is what peak Norn performance looks like

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    show me your best pet name

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    New Casual Player

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Hi everyone

    I'm not new to the mmorpg genre but I don't have enough time to play hardcore like I used to many years ago. I just bought a brand new laptop and I'm looking for a casual mmorpg.

    Question: is it worth playing GW2 knowing that I will have about 3 hrs a week to play?

    P.s. I love healing classes

    submitted by /u/XEMI0
    [link] [comments]

    Crab Toss

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Got called a cheater for winning a Crab Toss match so here are a few tips to help you win and get called a cheater too (lol).

    1 If you HOLD DOWN the sprint/dash skill you will go the maximum distance for that skill! This is the one that I think get people the most. If you just tap this skill you only dash a short distance, but if you hold it down, you can cover the entire arena in one dash!

    2 If you and your arch rival will arrive at the crab on the ground at roughly the same time, let them pick it up and time your steal skill for as soon as they stand up!

    3 Try to hold dodges for when a competitor is closing in on you (when you are crab carrier) so that you can dodge twice between the Dash skill cool down.

    4 As the crab carrier, lead the chasers TOWARD the karkas and use your dodge skill when the karka is rolling at you. This is my super secret top tip. Getting competitors murdered by karkas gives YOU points! It really adds up quickly!

    I've turned on GeForce Replay so I can save the next match that someone accuses me of cheating. Maybe we all should.

    Have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/Get-anecdotal
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay-wise, how will the Icebrood Saga come to a closure?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Judgment, the fourth and final chapter of the "Champions" episode, is waiting behind the corner to conclude the Icebrood Saga. Gameplay-wise, how will it come to a closure? As a correlated reminder, two major masteries still remain to be unlocked: "Reins of Power" and "Dragon Slayer".

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/UtterlyRobb
    [link] [comments]

    I made an acoustic version of the mount race theme!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Is the sole fuel for Charr society wood?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    My guild was discussion what the various races use for power. When it came to the Charr we realized for all the fire and forges, there very little evidence of fuel is around.
    In the instance under the Citadel there is a black coal-like substance, but notably, we could find no sign or mention of coal mines in the lore or Charr controlled areas.

    We did however find tons of evidence for logging and milling of timber. Given the Charr aren't known for building anything with wood, and the lack of other fuel sources, it seems the Charr war machine fuels itself purely on wood. Given the sheer scale of their nation, to be powered purely on wood for seemingly hundred of years seems insane.

    Has anyone else found any evidence of fuel or at least forestry practices? Otherwise it seems like the Charr are on a crash course to a fuel shortage with the level of fuel it seems like their industry needs.

    submitted by /u/Techstriker1
    [link] [comments]

    When does the 5v5 pvp season start?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Free Self-Style Hair Kit Key Giveaway on SteelSeries

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    What's the most "Blind Friendly" class/weaponset in this game?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I bought this game back when it launched, but never really got into it. Now that I'm looking for a new MMO to play, I figured since I bought this one but never gave it a chance really, this would be a great one to pick up. However, I have a genetic eye disease called Retinitis Pigmentosa which basically causes me to have severe blindness. As such, playing games is quite difficult sometimes. My question is, which class would be the easiest to play as someone who has horrible vision? Something that doesn't require knowing where people are necessarily, etc. Is there anything like that?

    (Bonus question.)

    Is it easy to find quests, and are they required for that matter?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ChipsAhoiMcCoy
    [link] [comments]

    Are Strike Missions dead or can we expect more in the future?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Do you guys think we will get strike missions in End of Dragons? I thought they were a great addition and somewhat comparable to Trials from FFXIV ( though much easier).

    They could be great replayable content with proper tuning for rewards and they could reuse assets from story missions. I hope they don't abandon them

    submitted by /u/cygnus_policy
    [link] [comments]

    Plz help, I really like this game

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    I've being trying so hard to play this game, but every time I downloaded it and clicked play, it would just show my desktop, the cursor would change, and I could hear music, but in the end I'd have to restart my computer. I've tried a bunch of things, changing properties, repairing the files, and in the end, the only thing that changed is that now I can see the menu in the beginning, my character charts and everything, but it's all black, the image, where my characters where supposed to appear, it's black. I can't click on anything btw, and still have to restart my PC manually.

    submitted by /u/_Dio_Brando___
    [link] [comments]

    Collections - good idea, but badly and poorly implemented

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    First for new Dragon Slayer weapons price - I dont really care about price tag on this - exlusive skins worth 50 AP can be costly. But I am fully in club that collections should NEVER been part of meta achievement neither story jornal. "Buy all recepies" - that ok achiv to put in there. It show you play a bit of content there. But collection, no matter if it cost 1 or 10 000 gold, should be in Collections table.

    But more about this - not sure if people in Anet forget that they exist, but why there arent more things in collections? If its set in game it should be there - lv1 copper weapon set - Basic collection. Lv 80 rare mithril set - same. Exotic orichalcum set - To rare with you. Same with armors - it is set -there should be collection of it.

    Then go futher - Rare collections? Same deal - if its set, put it here - each color of ascended weapons? Yes. RNG "you cant never get them" Sunless, Aurene, Broken voice skins? yes same. Costly Stellar and Heroic Dragonsblood set? Yop, put it here with raids skin sets. Pvp and Wvw exlusive armors and weapons sets- yes they should be here too.

    Legendary collections? You get all precursors gen1? one collection complete. Gen2? same deal. Actual legendary weapons? yes both sets have their own collections to have them. Same with armors - why it is even in explorere tab? what is "exploring" about getting 18 skins? And of course same with backpieces and trinkets.

    And then Festival collection -why there arent collection for festival skins sets? Where are holographic, wraped, aureate etc collections?

    Story jornal should be about story. But I fully belive that collections table should be about completing the game to its fullest. Rewars for this? give 1AP for basic, 3 for rare (same as BL sets). Stop making people just looking on wardrobe panel and think that it would be nice to complete this. Give people, who reach "ok I am done with story, what should I do?" solid goals - some for days, others for weeks, some for freaking years to come. There are things you put into game for this reasons..probably..so why you dont use them at all?

    submitted by /u/Servel85
    [link] [comments]

    Please don’t make the next engineer elite spec a golemancer

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Engineer main for 7 years here. Please don't give us another terrible pet mechanic. It took years for Anet to finally accept that gyros were awful and replace them with something usable. Most of the elite speculation I've seen has suggested golemancer, and I just wanted to voice my own opinions.

    submitted by /u/EnderofLays
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot start "Balance"

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    I am a bit lost.

    After Champions had come out I logged in and upon seeing it's a bunch of response missions again I gave it a miss.

    I logged in again for Balance going live and had to play through Champions first, but now that I completed everything all I can see is "Ready your allies" and "Speak with lady Camilla". Balance does not seem to trigger for me.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/IBreatheFire
    [link] [comments]

    Living World Season 2 sale

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Hi! I saw that LWS2 was on sale some time ago (I can't remember when it was), it usually costs 1280 gems and it was in the gemstore for 896 gems if I remember correctly. The thing is I couldn't put money into the game to buy it then but now I can and I want to waste the less gems I can. Do any of you guys know how often LWS2 goes on sales like that or should I just buy that for 1280 gems?

    submitted by /u/milqueloo
    [link] [comments]

    Most efficent gold farm in 2021?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    Im crafting my first legendary and found out a couple hundred gold will not be enough so i started doing some gold farming (riba and daily fracs) which give pretty nice income but my problem is that after im done with my dailies and try riba i end up with dead maps and waste around 2 hours of my day trying to find a populated SW map.

    Are there any other viable and fast gold farms atm?

    submitted by /u/BaronDaLeppu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment