• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Guild Wars Help me get this last little Carto bit!! Explanation in comments

    Guild Wars Help me get this last little Carto bit!! Explanation in comments


    Help me get this last little Carto bit!! Explanation in comments

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Is it OK to Use VPN to Play?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm from SEA. Picking this up again yesterday. It's been many years.

    Since my connection is kinda bad recently. Wanted to ask if it's okay to use VPN to play? Would they suspend your account for using it?

    submitted by /u/joshykc
    [link] [comments]

    Balthazar and Aura of Thorns

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Balthazar and Aura of Thorns

    I was talking to a friend who has no interest in Guild Wars (I'm sad) and he immediately associated a picture of just these two icons and made this.

    https://preview.redd.it/3phc48n6d7n61.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=87ccc187eb1b94987cba03bf877929eff67261c3

    submitted by /u/Draqonic
    [link] [comments]

    GWLauncher troubles

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys, got back on gw after years and tried to run gwlauncher (r12) but when I launch an account the launcher crash and dissapear, any one have clues plz ? I don't remember at all if I need to do specific stuff, I did 3 copy of my game folder, "linked" each acc to a different folder of the game, tried to add the gwlauncher files to the folder of my game but still encoutering the same problem, can anyone help me ? Thx guys (did try to search answer for this but did not find that much bout it)

    thx again

    submitted by /u/Purple-Standard-9412
    [link] [comments]

    Elementalist Build?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Looking for an elementalist build for general questing, story content and exploring. Most of the current ones on PvX are focused on farming, I just need something a bit more general.

    Is there anything interesting out there or is it mostly still just load up on fire skills and watch your energy?

    submitted by /u/S7ewie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment