• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Guild Wars Final Confrontation (Attempt 90 something, going really crazy on the team comp this time). Factions only acc, profession limit 1. Definitely the hardest quest out of all of WoC HM. Raid on Shing Jea only took 9 or so attempts, and can be beaten somewhat easily using good trap placement.

    Guild Wars Final Confrontation (Attempt 90 something, going really crazy on the team comp this time). Factions only acc, profession limit 1. Definitely the hardest quest out of all of WoC HM. Raid on Shing Jea only took 9 or so attempts, and can be beaten somewhat easily using good trap placement.


    Final Confrontation (Attempt 90 something, going really crazy on the team comp this time). Factions only acc, profession limit 1. Definitely the hardest quest out of all of WoC HM. Raid on Shing Jea only took 9 or so attempts, and can be beaten somewhat easily using good trap placement.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    What was your best GW moment/memory?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Do you have a special moment in GW which you would never forget?
    My most precious memory is the bet i took against my father. We both were bloody noobs and i tried the mission Warband of brothers. In the End there where those firely Charr effigy. I had -60% and were two hittet by them. I bet with my father for 50k that he wouldnt be able to kill them. Well, he hadnt -60% when he did it and i lost all my money. 50k were really really much back then. It was so great to bet against my dad with those big bad boy....Btw it was NM :D

    submitted by /u/Haudegen1337
    [link] [comments]

    New in Guild Wars 1

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I bought gw1 after 1 month of gw2. Jus tfor lore etc. What class should i pick to be able solo everything? In cities i dont see any playets so i guess solo build will be best for me.

    submitted by /u/Ashen_Blood115
    [link] [comments]

    Thunderhead Keep

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    I played way back e it was released. (2005) I was very casual player and quit when I couldn't get past Crystal Desert. Decided to play aging but account back I lost everything. Starting over and Voila!! I made it all the way to Thunderhead Keep. I get so close but someone always sneaks by and kills Ironhammer. So frustrating! I played GW2 and beat the Dragon with the flying ship. Why can't I get through this?! Any advice would help. I set my team I the middle and agro the enemy via Bow to their position.

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Key1781
    [link] [comments]

    (= amrak evol i

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Just started (again after like 10years)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Hey y'all just started again after like 10years I'm in pre and I'm a necro, use to be a mm back in the day, is it still ok to use solo? And any advise would be great! My potato computer is running it beautifully!

    submitted by /u/Effective-Extreme776
    [link] [comments]

    Mesmer is not the shutdown class, it is the game breaker class.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    -Ignores armor, which a majority of classes need to respect (all of them), all other armor ignoring damage is not nearly as strong/consistent, and often caps out at 50, often does not exceed adjacent range.

    -Ignores casting times by casting spells faster.

    -Ignores recharge times by passively recharging faster.

    -Stops other things from playing the game by interrupting them and shutting them down, on top of having consistent damage, faster activation times, and faster base cooldowns.

    -Has access to some of the most incredibly broken abilities in the game: Panic, Ineptitude, Esurge, Psychic instability, Stolen Speed, arcane conundrum.

    -Can effectively counter mages and physical better than almost anything in the game.

    IMO fighting groups of mesmers feels like fighting a player using an aimbot that headshots you, and playing as it, feels like using an aimbot.

    Conceptually player based rupting is great, but when you ALSO HAVE BOTS it makes the game kind of silly.

    submitted by /u/MaskedVale
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to come back after many years. Anyone starting new campaigns?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    So wanted to ask, is there any new player friendly community (i say new olayer because i havent played in so long, might as well be considered one). Maybe a discord for new players to meet. My goal is to start a campaign, would prefer prophecies but any would do.

    submitted by /u/mik2dovahkin
    [link] [comments]

    New/Old player looking for people to play with.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    I have been in love with this game since day one. Day one for me was unfortunately GW Factions and not Prophecies. I was an officer/leader in the Sins alliance when we held HZH with 127million faction. I was mainly obsessed with the Elite missions The Deep and Urgoz Warren. I have a character of every profession and fully geared heros. I have one character with GWAMM.

    What I am looking for: Adult/mature players (I am 37) I speak English and unfortunately no other languages Ideally a Luxon guild so I can finish my Luxon title. I am based in the UK I am looking to meet, friendly, casual, competent title hunting players who wish to progress titles and achievements in game, have fun and like to chat/be social. People who are willing to help with builds or online reference material that I can study. Perhaps a partner to farm with (resources, elite missions etc) I have every instalment of the game (proph, factions, nightfall, eotn)

    Thanks, look forward hopefully to some replies.

    submitted by /u/Big_Suggestion_2861
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the lore of prophecies

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    So, there are a lot of undeads in Kryta. Is it possible that these undeads are the former residents of Orr, that died due to the cataclysm?

    submitted by /u/HeideNight
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get deeprunner map pieces?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Hi I noticed the skill from the Koris deeprunner quest where you need 4 map pieces is really useful for melee characters.

    I just came back last year and am trying to make the new necro soul taker suicidal scythe build work which I got last anniversary.

    But doing the eotn campaign, the map pieces barely drop for me. None dropped so far.

    What's the easiest way to get all 4 pieces of the map? I have 30 minutes to play each day if that's relevant? I also don't mind buying them but idk where people sell stuff lol

    submitted by /u/jpredd
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest route to PvP for returning player

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    So I just Dled the complete collection from the website. I played this game back in 2005 / 2006 and was part of the most active guild (in GvGs) at the time on my server. My main draw to this game is PvP, and I'm curious what is the fastest way to get all my skills back etc. I see there is a 10$ PvP pack on the website. Is that recommended?

    submitted by /u/OMGitisCrabMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment