• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Guild Wars Dark Prophecies - The Path to Glory

    Guild Wars Dark Prophecies - The Path to Glory


    Dark Prophecies - The Path to Glory

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:07 AM PST

    Shadowform is the best and worst skill in the game without any doubt

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Well as the title states imo SF is at the same time the best as the worst skill in the game. I just read a Post about which skills players hate the most and instead responding in that Thread I wanted to address this topic in its own Post since it is a rather frequently thought of thing.

    Since Shadowform was introduced in 2k8 it drastically changed the act of farming, rushing leading into speedclearing. The Mainproblem was back then it stopped dmg AND Spells from hitting which meant the 3 skills to maintain sf including itself were the only thing you needed - you could spend the other 5 slots into other spells to dmg or run. This made this build superior in most cases.

    Well why did i mention it is the best spell?

    Shadowform itself probably holds half of the top active community in this game - the speedclearers. Shadowform allows people to solo content in those speedclears which is the mainreason for it to be fun. It requires actually skill - not the skill to press your buttons, it is the skill of knowing the game, the mechanics behind each enemy or skill and so on.

    Some might say Speedclearers arent that important. Thinking about it carefully i would call them actually the most important thing in the game since those are the ones that keep the Economy alive. They purchase Pcons and Consets from casual players, sell high value Items to those who cant defeat certain content. Without those this game would probably really be dead.

    Just my opinion though

    submitted by /u/VapingVayne
    [link] [comments]

    Current population of gw1

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Wanted to see what people's thoughts are on a ballpark figure of how big the current gw1 active player base is (active as in logged in within the past 3mo).

    Googling mmo populations says 40k, there are 25k redditers. Do you guys think the 40k is accurate? Seems pretty large for this old "dead" game, but also makes sense. Currently I'm in lgit with 2k player base and I'd doubt more than 1/20 players are in lgit (but could be possible lol).

    Any thoughts? Or ways to measure?

    submitted by /u/flyingsquirreldude
    [link] [comments]

    And.... my account was recovered!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:16 AM PST

    Awesome work from the customer support getting me back in really quickly.

    Now to set myself on the path to do the things I never got to do before - complete the campaigns. Heck, I only ever made it to Lion's Arch with one character ever - so just trying to get myself to do that again would be a fun adventure.

    submitted by /u/Aurick_411
    [link] [comments]

    Am I crazy, or is this inspired by a Guild Wars ritualist?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:06 PM PST

    Closest Profession to being a jack of all trades

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PST

    I play Engineer in GW2 and Druid in WoW. Whenever I have the chance, I choose tons of options over specializing myself in to a corner. I was just wondering if there was a profession that easily branches out with secondary professions.

    I'm not too worried about being 100% optimal. Thanks in advance for any answers.

    submitted by /u/Kiyro_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment