• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Guild Wars Years ago I was in a store. I found couple of those at this price.

    Guild Wars Years ago I was in a store. I found couple of those at this price.


    Years ago I was in a store. I found couple of those at this price.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Content Order?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:31 PM PST

    Returning to GW1. I plan on doing Prophecies first, but I know that Prophecies has it's own sort of endgame, so when should I leave Prophecies and when should I go back? What's the generalized endgame difficulty order as well?

    submitted by /u/wreathe_everyst
    [link] [comments]

    So I decided to go to Guild Wars' reddit..

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:13 PM PST

    And after seeing so many awesome posts and artwork. I got a strong nostalgia hit. (Dang you, guy with a wardrobe with Guild Wars posters on it! Yes, you!) :)

    Now I'm downloading the entire game, getting ready to play again after 10 or so years.

    What have you done.. :')

    submitted by /u/TvvistedFate
    [link] [comments]

    Lets start new characters together!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:37 AM PST

    Its been 10 years and Im hoping to find someone to join me and start a new adventure! Leave a comment if interested

    submitted by /u/DL_McCoins
    [link] [comments]

    What GW did right? What I wish Gw2 did but didn't :(

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    When looking back at 2000 era MMORPGs, I think Guild wars 1 was ahead of its time and has not been repeated in combat and PvE terms, so what do I personally like about GW1?

    1. Party based PvE/PvP -- Users like the fact of the team aspect of 4-8 members killing mobs. It gives it a more strategic feel and it extremely customizable with many ways to successfully complete the task. Degen spam? YES| Spike? YES | Trapping/Trolling? YESSSS
    2. Small level cap -- It is no surprise that the level 20 cap deters some players looking for "the grind". The level 20 caps allows GW to create more content and areas that players can visit more often without it being "easy". Hard mode makes every single area in the game difficult which gives the skill cap truly endless.
    3. Instanced Areas -- Open world is nice, but can also be very annoying, every instance brings new challenges and tricks where if something isn't going right you can just go back to town, edit your builds, and go back and crush that instance in a matter or seconds.
    4. End game dungeons - So many, need I say more? There are tons and the rare weapons are so exciting to get.
    5. The skill bar - 8 skills... that is all you get, and it makes your presence on the team so important, 64 skills all together, imagine if one monk didn't bring word of healing or someone forgot to bring rez? The skill bar is a powerful thing that makes every single member of the team extremely important.
    6. Designated healers - Guild wars is a team game, that is why it is so important to have 1-3 monks on a team to support the team, GW2 killed monks with the self heal ultimately making playing with other players more trivial and forced. You needed monks to survive in Gw1 which made the missions and PvP/PvE so much thrilling.

    So why the hell am I talking about all this? I am thinking about creating my own game studio to make an MMO similar to GW1. I would like some ideas from the community to see what they wish GW1 had or that ArenaNet should have implemented.

    submitted by /u/PawnPusher69
    [link] [comments]

    1 Minute Shiverpeak Chest Run

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Is it possible to mess up Skill Hunter?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    long story short: Ive been capturing skills all over the place, just looked them up on the wiki and looked for the boss with the shortest running time.

    Im only missing Derv/Paragon skills and my Tyrian skill hunter is missing 1 point.

    did i fuck up?

    edit: turns out im just stupid and forgot to actually grab the skills on some bosses after using signet of capture. nice

    submitted by /u/PownFlakez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment