• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Guild Wars Popular outposts to chill at?

    Guild Wars Popular outposts to chill at?


    Popular outposts to chill at?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:06 PM PST

    I know Kamamdan is the town for selling/ buying, but are there any towns or outposts that have a casual hangout vibe?

    submitted by /u/Lukeweizer
    [link] [comments]

    MQSC Guild

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:32 AM PST

    Hello,

    are there still guilds here doing MQSC? I want to maximize my Luxon Title, currently Rank 9 but still a long way to go!

    Contact me ingame: Mirage Of Mesmer or just write a comment, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mirageofmesmer1
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:17 PM PST

    Hi, so I'm downloading the client right now. I bought the complete addition which includes all the expats. I know the game isnt as populated as it was before so I'm gonna try and depend on using heroes to get me through... my main question is, how do I get these heroes? It's been well over a decade so I forgot on how to do so. Should I just start my new char on nightfall/factions?

    submitted by /u/its_rude
    [link] [comments]

    Hero builds for Duncan's level on Slaver's Exile HM without a second Ritualist?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Have been getting my ass kicked on Duncan's level with this setup and haven't even been able to get past the first 3 packs without having to resign because of the death penalties.

    https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Offensive_Mesmerway

    I'm playing an Assassin Dagger Spammer with this setup and have tried modifying it a bit with no luck. Put "Can't Touch This!" on my MM to counter the undead and swapped Channeling for Wilderness Survival on the Monk/Ritualist -> Monk/Ranger to give her Frozen Soil for the Dwarves, but something is going on and I can't figure out what. The Frozen Soil often dies or expires before I can kill the entire pack, which means that the Mesmer dwarves will sometimes resurrect the Healer dwarves all while my party is getting shit on by conditions.

    What kind of modifications should I try? The only things I can think of are switching two ESurges to Panic and Ineptitude (or 3?), but I'm not sure what a difference that would make. And I'm not sure if it'd be worth switching Blood is Power for Spoil Victor on Duncan when I'm struggling to even kill the packs leading up to him.

    submitted by /u/Magehunter_Skassi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment