• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Did you notice the Dark Monarch eats undead chickens? Best "flavor" for different mounts! :D

    Guild Wars 2 Did you notice the Dark Monarch eats undead chickens? Best "flavor" for different mounts! :D


    Did you notice the Dark Monarch eats undead chickens? Best "flavor" for different mounts! :D

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:58 AM PST

    Apparently the new Celestial NPCs in DR has gotten an new and updated version of Ancestral Outfit. Could we please get it updated aswell because it looks so much better!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:33 AM PST

    Skritt Can't Jump

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Tequatl World Record | 4:32

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Just got the game!!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Hey guys I played the game for literally 2 minutes and knew I would love it! I bought the expansions and am downloading it right now! I was just wondering what tips you guys would have or what I should do first? I really love exploring and this game seems like it definitely fits the bill the world looks HUGE! I am so excited to start my journey :D

    submitted by /u/BowToUrKing
    [link] [comments]

    [iV] Invicta Luna | Skorvald the Shattered CM 0:52s | Shattered Observatory Fractal

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    We use this comp on a daily basis for basically every boss/fractals, and decided to push it to see how good it would be. The kill is very good overall, with some nice strategies as staggering Soulbeast's Sic 'em's between p2 and p3. One soulbeast had to run moa to allow the possibility of runing 2 dhs, which allowed us to not have to run a Firebrand. Enjoy!

    https://youtu.be/I88da0R2Gp4 : Pineapple(Yrteym) | Renegade PoV
    https://youtu.be/gEIR3c_pn5c : Tantor* | Dragonhuner PoV
    https://youtu.be/CTfw_n75sR4 : BlackHawk | Soulbeast PoV
    https://youtu.be/KlaYTrgXISQ : Delay | Soulbeast PoV
    https://youtu.be/A5i7Mtn6050 : Cloyd* | Dragonhunter PoV

    Log : https://dps.report/QcyD-20210203-162204_skor
    *these are different PoV's than the kill, here's the log : https://dps.report/AC8j-20210203-175422_skor

    submitted by /u/Yrteym
    [link] [comments]

    CRAZY Deep Sea Dragon Theory

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Hey guys!

    I'm fairly new to making videos and I was doing a few lore discussion videos and I thought this one in particular was interesting. The reception was better than I had anticipated and I thought maybe some of the Reddit folks would like to join the discussion as we are rolling into the new expansion soon!

    https://youtu.be/YsMIsKqfYik

    I know the theory is way out there but that's the fun of doing some theorizing, right?

    Anyway, let me know what you think and I hope everyone has a good day!

    submitted by /u/Aerali1992
    [link] [comments]

    Screen flickering and tearing on Odyssey G9?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Okay, I realize this is very much a first world problem, but I finally did a new AMD build with a 6900xt and a Odyssey G9 monitor. If I try and play GW2 on the G9 I get screen tearing and flickering, but all works wonderfully if I go back to my 1080p 144hz monitor. Any ideas/suggestions? I would really like to play on my new toy!

    submitted by /u/mexirab_redux
    [link] [comments]

    Fractals and ascended gear

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Trying to toon a new character for my daily fractals is a struggle.
    While Fractals are the only mode that requires you to have ascended gear its counterintuitive to me that raids give ascended gear more consistently as drops and you can buy them with currency + gold without the grandmaster marks that require 500 crafting discipline.

    Also the ascended trinkets, why are the 10 pristine fractals ones locked to a few stats comb

    submitted by /u/rxsteel
    [link] [comments]

    [SC] Duo Citadel of Flame Path 1 (4:34)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Hello,

    after we saw a record of this run last week, we decided to give it a try

    The only way to be faster would be to use NPC manipulation and breaking the last boss for extra DPS, we took these classes to manage this:

    1. Engineer to provide Superspeed for NPCs and Moa (Moa from Mesmer doesn't work) for the end boss' breakbar while also providing great burst.
    2. Mesmer because its an OP class in a lowman atm.

    As for NPC Manipulation, thats where the biggest time save comes from. We managed to skip the whole conversation between Crea and Ferrah after the event where we have to kill Acolytes by killing the NPC during their conversation.


    hint (Engineer)

    Tempys (Mesmer)

    Outtakes


    Enjoy

    P.S. Gold donations are welcome :P

    submitted by /u/hintkei
    [link] [comments]

    TIL that using a Scroll of Experience Lv60 on a level 2 character counts towards the Survivor-Achievement (earn EXP w/o dying)...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:14 AM PST

    ...of which I immeditaly got the final tier, which seems a bit unfair to be honest.

    submitted by /u/RandalphOpal
    [link] [comments]

    I just completed Nevermore today

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:18 AM PST

    and my god, what an absolutely beautiful skin ! already one of my favorites of the game

    submitted by /u/xagtusou1
    [link] [comments]

    Thief maximum DPS comboing?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:41 AM PST

    Can anyone who plays daredevil staff suggest me a high Dps loop sequence for combos? I can't seem to get over 600k damage doing fractals and in boss fights. Also do you recommend deadeye dual pistol or daredevil dual pistol build

    submitted by /u/bambisalive
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a time people fight Vinewrath in Silver Wastes

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:35 PM PST

    I'm almost done with building "The Legend" I need to be hit by vinewrath's beam in order to finish. The map always seems sparse and I'm afraid it may be an issue to finish. I have about 95% of what I need to finish it into "Bifrost" too.

    submitted by /u/jdayl
    [link] [comments]

    Skyscale mout

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:03 AM PST

    I'm a old returning player, and have missed out on 3 mounts, gryphon, roller beetle and skyscale, I have no gold for the gryphon as spent all gold on gems so I could play the content I've missed, I'm trying to follow YouTube for quickish guides on completing them but a few collections are held back by events which no one is around to help with, any tips would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/urbanspongey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment