• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Monday Raid Reset

    Guild Wars 2 Monday Raid Reset


    Monday Raid Reset

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:36 AM PST

    The only change I think I need that can tremendously improve the crafting experience

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:55 AM PST

    All categories are closed by default. That's it.

    Maybe move Refinement to the top, but if the categories are all collapsed by default I can live with it.

    submitted by /u/Julliant
    [link] [comments]

    I was inspired by Snargle Goldclaw

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:00 AM PST

    It's time to clean currencies that were designed to avoid head-starts, before EoD comes with new ones

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:30 AM PST

    GW2 has an insane amount of currencies.

    Some of them share the same role, but were split so that players don't have a head-start to cheese new content.

    Now that both PoF and HoT are old enough, and now that everyone with PoF also owns HoT, I think it's time to merge currencies before introducing new ones. Basically : change things that award currency B so they give currency A instead, change merchants to ask for A instead of B, put A=A+B in our wallets on next login and hide B (or re-use B for EoD). I'm thinking of the following :

    • Proof of Heroics Testimony of Heroics (WvW)
    • Magnetite Shards / Gaeting Crystals (Raids)
    • Legendary Insight / Legendary Divination (Raids)
    • Strikes : merge r/g/b crystals into r/g/b shards (x20), keep 3x weekly bonus of 20 shards (instead of 1 crystal), open chest with 1-3x20 shards. If I dare, also merge r/g/b shards into a single currency ... add a weekly cap like in raids if needed.

    Feel free to complete the list in comment !

    submitted by /u/Keorl
    [link] [comments]

    a youtuber I watch said GW2 is the best free MMORPG in 2021. is now a good time to start?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Any news on the issue with the right mouse button releasing on its own?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:36 AM PST

    Original post

    That shit killed me so many times by now, is Anet even aware?

    submitted by /u/hinawerdan
    [link] [comments]

    Which xpack did you enjoy most?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Game play, story, professions, mechanics. Just curious to see what the community has to say:)

    Lol I didn't even know it was my cake day till checked my post, this isn't a Karma grab xD I dont want upvotes just votes.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/luke9835
    [link] [comments]

    Props to ArenaNet, the new Celestial Challenge feels really good with the update.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:03 PM PST

    The Special Action Button changes for each event are impactful, add variety to the gameplay, and overall make the events better with increased mobility that really felt odd with the void left behind by no-mounts. Nice update to the rewards too and presentation through the circle of chests.

    submitted by /u/Magehunter_Skassi
    [link] [comments]

    EoD Elite Speculation 3: Thief

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    Is guildwars 2 worth trying in 2021?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Hello Everyone, Im not the type of guy who's a Master of MMORPGS and stuff like that.

    I've Played in past, archage,l2,tera and stuff like that so im still an amateur.
    Is guildwars worth to get into it as a new player? Is there active people at the end game for pvp?

    Are there people doing dungeons? I've read about the game and expansions & stuff. But im mostly interested if theres people playing so i wont have to grind to lvl 80 and sit in a town doing nothing.

    Thanks in advance, all opinions are welcome here!

    submitted by /u/RulerGR
    [link] [comments]

    We need show/hide option on trinkets

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    I've been thinking about how much I'm dreading getting the pve trinkets like Aurora that have no option to disable their effects. Ascended backpacks can be transmuted and the necklace and wvw ring can be stopped short of applying their effects. I personally hate the floaty balls and I doubt that I'll ever take my slumbering trinkets past their current state.

    However, if anet applied a checkbox to all trinkets like the backpeice has, I might be inclined to grab the pve trinkets and maybe even upgrade my slumbering ones.

    This would also be really nice for toggling off and on slotted infusions. With the legendary armor allegedly coming I really think this needs to happen.

    submitted by /u/jetjordan
    [link] [comments]

    How to train your siege turtle

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Finally got full Legendary armor and backpack via sPVP \o/ here are my thoughts.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Finally got full Legendary armor and backpack via sPVP \o/ here are my thoughts.

    https://preview.redd.it/jb6zww2webf61.jpg?width=1377&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ffe3704faa47ba02ce3aba52209bff49e0bd6796

    Just here to celebrate, but for those trying to do it this way, here is my experience:

    -It took me 3 seasons (and 2 mini seasons), for the first two, I repeated the final chest 8 times.

    -It takes roughly 210+ hours, counting the time for matchmaking.

    -I did it with a mean of 5 games a day, everyday, since the 18th of august (discipline is everything).

    -Yes it was mentally hard.

    -Yes the community is toxic, but being well mannered and supportive to others managed to soften some a little bit. I'm used to it since I played a lot of starcraft 1&2 and say "gg" at the end of every match :-)

    -Yes there are bots all over silver league. Havent seen one il gold.

    -I played 3 different classes. It is mandatory for Ascension, but it is also mandatory for your mental health and prevent the PVP to feel like a job and bring new fun to it.

    -I do not recommend to do it the way I did to anyone. If I had to redo it all over again , I would do it in like 5-6 full seasons. Right now I'm exausted and probably wont return to sPVP in months.

    -I learned a ton on my classes and the others classes.

    -I'm happy so it was worth it!

    :)

    Sorry for bad english.

    submitted by /u/Previous-Guitar5378
    [link] [comments]

    Proposed HoT Mastery Track: Ley-line Jacket

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:59 PM PST

    Reward tracks for the other emotes?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Anet gave us rockout and now we have several more emotes with no reward tracks? What happened? Did they get backlash? Change their minds? Something else?

    I have loved tha ability of skipping the finish X achievements to get the rewards like for the legendary trinkets and rockout by why stop all of a sudden?

    submitted by /u/CinnamonToastKing
    [link] [comments]

    Burn Your Friends To The Ground!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:57 PM PST

    add beard color option so that i don't have to dye my beard blue to look like my gw2 character.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Noble Aurochs Jackal Mount Skin - dyes and animations

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Hi all,

    maybe you're like me and can't decide if the ox skin is for you. - Since I'm kinda connected to this zodiac I convinced myself to buy it. I went a lot back and forth on this decision because it's quite expansive, but I really like that it's not a flashy skin that breaks my immersion.

    I recorded some impressions riding around and dying it. Maybe it'll help you decide, if you want that skin, too.

    https://youtu.be/YmbDB8dLBwo

    have fun and see you in game :)

    submitted by /u/p3e7
    [link] [comments]

    Which rune should I use for my open world power guardian?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    This is strictly for open world applications but I would also like to max dps when possible. I'm currently using Marauder gear with berserk weapons and rings/amulet. I have one knights ring to prevent over criting and for some more bulk.

    I am currently using rune of hoelbrak and want to switch to a rune with more damage. My health is usually never above 90% so I'm not sure about scholar. I was also looking at strength, fireworks, or flame legion runes. Which should I use?

    submitted by /u/Harryboiz
    [link] [comments]

    Mossheart cuts down a tree at incredibly high speeds

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Loose Dogs [LD] - Gandara - WvW Smallscale

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Sunqua peak Fractal and dailies

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Can we please, I'm begging you, stop getting Sunqua Peak as a recommended T3 EVERY SINGLE TIME it shows up on the daily rotation ?

    I do my T4's every day, and I swear to God, every time T100 shows up, T75 is in the recommended :(

    I get it. It's your most recent baby. But plus stop. I like the fractal but not enough to do it twice ....

    submitted by /u/lulucassoule22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment