• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 For all the traders in GW2 (made by u/Azaret my bro who didn't want to post it)

    Guild Wars 2 For all the traders in GW2 (made by u/Azaret my bro who didn't want to post it)


    For all the traders in GW2 (made by u/Azaret my bro who didn't want to post it)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    a saga in two parts

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Nevermore is.....ironic

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Ah yes, Nevermore, I fell in love with it the day i first saw it in-game. As a filthy casual like myself, I've been playing on and mostly off, and after 7 years after its release, I've started the process of obtaining the lovely wooden stick.

    Those who already crafted the stick, might remember the first collections needed was to be the protector of numerous groves and gardens, to be the wielder of the raven stick, one has to be the protector of the wilds. I dig it, neat concept.

    And then comes Nevermore: Vol.II, step one! Craft 250 basic elder staff.
    Remember all that forest you saved? Go ahead and start chopping until you've got 4500 elder wood, that's about 1500 trees. Such irony .......

    not that i'm stopping anytime soon tho, lol

    submitted by /u/random_old_dude
    [link] [comments]

    Since Mystic Coins are a popular topic - the market depth graph is ridiculous.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    A Handkiting Build Was Able To Solo Two Raid Bosses

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    A couple weeks ago my friends and I came across this video called the Immortal Herald Handkite Meme build. According to the video, a herald using this build will have a constant 90-100% damage reduction.

    After gearing my revenant and trying this build out for myself, I found myself wondering what memes I could do with this build. The first thought that came to mind was of course a solo Cairn. Well, I was able to do it, just took a long time.

    Then I thought to myself, could I solo Vale Guardian with this build? The answer is yes, yes I can. The seekers and VG weren't able to damage me too much, but it turned out the greens would still hit. But after adjusting the timing for my heals, I was able to heal up between each green and eventually, I won.

    Credit to the video with the build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Dq_R5C5ng

    Cairn Solo Log: https://dps.report/UqfN-20210326-050116_cairn

    Vale Guardian Solo Log: https://dps.report/VIoR-20210330-001700_vg

    I don't have any video recordings because I didn't think to record anything while doing these things and at the moment I just don't feel like doing these again just for a video.

    submitted by /u/Risasilla
    [link] [comments]

    Ahhh I love being a revenant main.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    We were doing Legendary Bounties for hours, I decided we give a quick rest by racing on an only raptor race! Thanks for joining everyone!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    New Milestone? MC selling at 3g now wonder who bought them all out?!?!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Reminder that the Salvage o Matics are on sale in the gem store right now

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    I almost forgot, and don't want anyone else to as well. All 3 salvage o matics are on sale. Copper is one of the top quality of life recommended buys so you don't have to constantly buy new salvage kits.

    submitted by /u/dolphins3
    [link] [comments]

    A balance in mystic coins price

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    A balance in mystic coins price

    Adding the choice of Mystic Coin to the daily chest of meta events can create a great balance between coins and gemstones. A simple solution that can irritate many players who stock up on coins but can help anyone who needs them to create their items.

    https://preview.redd.it/plm1boguxbq61.jpg?width=624&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3de7f3be93628573473402ff8108168ad1aa56a7

    submitted by /u/kronosnp
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Bedtime story

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    After 5, how about 4?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Hello guys,

    After being so hyped with our 5 man Cardinal Sabir, we really wanted to do this 4 man. The 2 minutes left from the previous kill were letting us presume the 4 man was accessible!

    So here it is, the 4 man Carninal Sabir with 0:33 sec left on timer. This low man was not too hard, we made multiple kills and kept our best log. Our strategy was to remove the war since it was the lowest dps. As chrono support, i had to take the Wisps' job to let the "good" dps on Sabir. I just had to take more boonduration to be able to maintain Quickness on the phase 3. I had also the help of a Renegade for one Wisp to make it faster. Our Druid took the same build as the 5 man, but he used more CC during the short CC phase so that renegades didn't have to commit skills which would have messed up their rotation.

    — OUR COMPOSITION —

    Chrono (Titan)
    Druid (Jacky)
    Renegade (White)
    Renegade (Jaydens)

    Log : https://dps.report/KP1V-20210330-005408_sabir

    TL;DR : Cardinal Sabir 4 man record, easy fast kill, War removed from 5 man

    submitted by /u/Titan2971
    [link] [comments]

    PC build for GW2?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Hello guys! So, at some point my PC was fine to run GW2, not having lagging problems. Though, now my PC is old (7 years old) and it is not running the game well. I, at the moment, have a 1050 2gb, 8gb ram memory DDR3, a FX-6300, 750W source of energy... It is not a good configuration anymore and i really want to build a new PC - i've waited for too long.
    With that in mind, and considering i am a trainee yet, i was thinking what would be a good build to play GW2 with good FPS and if i could use the GTX 1050 and the source energy, just build ram memory, mother board, CPU and ram memory - and what would be a good option.
    Thanks everyone for the attention! Sorry for my English, if it is not good; English is not my main language.

    submitted by /u/jpmassan
    [link] [comments]

    SAB post says "epic quest to save princess maya" but the part where we save her will never be added.....

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    just saying... kinda feel fleeced reading that and knowing they will never finish the other 2 worlds....

    submitted by /u/inertialambda
    [link] [comments]

    Guildwars2 Model extraction

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    im looking for the Hawk Wings Glider Model. Sadly my gw2 Browser always crashes if I look a few seconds in the Model file. Someone knows where i can find that model there?

    submitted by /u/Senkeii
    [link] [comments]

    I saw this so often now in Raids and Strikes, but what is it? At first I thought it was Quip, but I don't believe every PuG I join, someone runs around with it

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Guess I'm done for the evening

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Little Discussion about the UI-Design

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    I am currently studying a bit the UI Design of Gw2 for my own fan project about the game.

    And I wanted to discuss some elements of it!

    Gw2 uses a clever trick in the menus like for example the inventory. If you look closely to the background of the menu, you will notice one thing. They use gradients with one/multiple colors (brown) and the rest is just tranparent.

    My little theory about it is that the gw2 UI is mostly designed to be a living thing in the menus. It's not complete, but it is somehow complete. A bit contradicitng I know.

    I want to discuss about it, because there are surely things that i miss out or see wrong and I as a hobby Artist and a programmer student can learn about it.

    (Ps: I love the art of gw2. Didn't know that concept art could be this beautiful)

    submitted by /u/Peppekz
    [link] [comments]

    Classes with the Highest Solo DPS

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    For PvE content, I mostly like to explore solo and wondered which classes offer the highest self-buffed solo dps. From what I've tried, ranger seems to offer very high burst damage with mediocre sustained while power mesmer and condi guardian have high sustain with a little time to ramp up.

    submitted by /u/Bitabl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment