• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Guild Wars My room at my parent's house. Can't take them down

    Guild Wars My room at my parent's house. Can't take them down


    My room at my parent's house. Can't take them down

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:43 AM PST

    Vanquishing is fine.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Bot mesmer playing February 2021 mAT, again

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Are any of these 51 mini pets worth anything? they clogging up my replay

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:17 AM PST

    LDoA as Mesmer: Elementalist or Ranger as secondary?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:14 PM PST

    I can't decide which secondary to choose, because both have their pros and cons (E has more damage, Aura of Restoration and the Energy Glyph, Ranger the Troll Unguent and the pet). I am also planning to get the survivor title in this run. Bonus items and imp are included. What do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Jaspar_Thalahassi
    [link] [comments]

    Pet Attack Speed

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Does anyone know why the devs don't align pet stats with each other? Its quite annoying that you have to run racing beetles to optimise pet builds! I am wondering if there can just be a tweak to the base stats...

    submitted by /u/0lrcnfullstop
    [link] [comments]

    Playing in China

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:49 PM PST

    I'm going to live in China for a while. Sometimes I'm able to log in and play with 300-400 ping other times the servers seem to be blocked.

    I've tried playing with VPN but usually the ping gets unbearable.

    Does anyone here have any experience with how to play from China?

    submitted by /u/ButaButaPig
    [link] [comments]

    What’s happening with BD ?!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:32 AM PST

    War in Kryta enemies

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:56 AM PST

    So I have come back to the game after a couple years, made nee char, beat the campaigns in NM, and now I am trying to VQ Kryta and all these peacekeepers mobs are around.

    Are the WiK mobs permanent after beating the campaign? Cause if so that would make VQing the kryta areas a bit more tricky.

    submitted by /u/Mardonious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment