• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Guild Wars I am stunned by this games beauty

    Guild Wars I am stunned by this games beauty


    I am stunned by this games beauty

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:45 PM PST

    How to avoid snowballing deaths with death penalty?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:27 PM PST

    I've recently ran out of the few lucky clovers I've had and now once I start getting death penalty it just means things snowball downwards because of its stacking nature. Your health and energy are reduced so much that you die even quicker and because you can't change skills or your strategy because so much of known strategies depends on bringing certain skills.

    Earlier I tried to vanquish Anvil Rock and ran into this problem (which I should add is the first time I've ran into this problem for a while) especially against Shiverpeaks Protectors (damn cowards who keep running away from melee and healing each other, creating an infinite loop...) Naturally, because they couldn't die, they eventually won after a minute of back and forth. Rinse and repeat. Tried to aggro just one centaur while I flag my heroes what I thought was sufficiently far enough away, it aggros the whole pack of centaurs nearby. Oof. Including the protectors. Bigger off. Now they can't die. Inevitably, me and my heroes die. Biggest oof. I eventually give up and come here to ask about it.

    I fully confess I'm not very good at this game, but I'm just wondering how people avoid those scenarios where you die, get penalty; then die more because of the penalty; ad infinitum.

    submitted by /u/TryToBeNormal
    [link] [comments]

    "Your account is not currently authorized to play Guild Wars"?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:15 PM PST

    I think I last played GW1 back in late 2019, but when I tried logging in just a little while ago, I'm getting that error in the title.

    I sent a support ticket in, but I wonder if anyone else happened to have ran into that error, and if or how they managed to get it resolved?

    submitted by /u/Espionage724_0001
    [link] [comments]

    What is the popular group end-game content these days?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:41 AM PST

    Been having a hankering to play in some group content, but have been out of the loop regarding that stuff for several years now. I used to do DoA Imbagon, but not sure if EotN dungeons are more popular?

    Any specific classes/ builds I should focus on so I can get into groups? I typically like to play support/ healers.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lukeweizer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment