• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Guild Wars Found this gem today, never seen this combo pack before!

    Guild Wars Found this gem today, never seen this combo pack before!


    Found this gem today, never seen this combo pack before!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:37 PM PST

    2005 Necro pictures?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:51 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I was looking for some Guild Wars in-game pictures of the 2005 year where necromancers did not have any limit on the number of minions they could control. I was wondering if anyone had some pictures of this time where it was possible to build absurd armies of minions in a Propheties area.
    Or perhaps it was not possible due to another factor? In both cases, 2005 pictures are rare on the Internet.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Bring_Me_The_Night
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Prophecies - Wussums

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:55 PM PST

    Shiro Playing Dungeons and Dragons

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:09 PM PST

    I like to imagine Shiro as a 13 year old munchkin playing D&D. Sample conversation:

    Shiro: "I have a new skill called Impossible Odds."

    DM: "Alright, let's hear about it!"

    Shiro: "I hit twice"

    DM: "OK, coo..."

    Shiro (interupting): "Also I hit everyone nearby twice"

    DM: "Wow, that's pretty powerful"

    Shiro: "I get rid of all Hexes"

    DM: "OK, this is getting out of hand"

    Shiro: "I transfer all conditions from me to everyone else that I hit"

    DM: "..."

    Shiro: "It's a skill, 1/2 second cast, 5 second recharge, and can't be disabled"

    DM: "Go fuck yourself."

    submitted by /u/jereezy
    [link] [comments]

    Mesmer in Factions Only vs in the Trilogy + EOTN, is it as OP?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Does anyone know where I can buy a Factions Collector's Edition key?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:21 PM PST

    Title. I really want the special dances and can't find this anywhere even on Ebay :/

    submitted by /u/Mdogg2005
    [link] [comments]

    which one help meee

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:11 AM PST

    i found this game 1 or 2 days ago and i loved it. i wanna buy this game from steam but i don't know which one to choose, goty edition or trilogy or nightfall ... ?

    submitted by /u/Merttovicch
    [link] [comments]

    Can a Faction character still collect every single Hero in the game?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:22 AM PST

    I played GW1 when it first launched and played for years up until the release of Nightfall. I've never experienced Heroes.

    I'm now coming back after years of not playing (been putting 6k hours into GW2 and now I'm waiting for the Cantha expansion).

    I want the NF heroes but I'm not a fan of the desert themed character profiles. I know that's petty. I rolled a Ritualist and I plan on finishing the Faction story for fun and then taking my Rit to NF to collect Heroes and finish the NF story for the first time.

    My question is, as a Rit doing the Faction story, is it possible for me to then go to NF and collect every single hero? Or do I need a NF character to be able to collect all of the Heroes.

    Thanks for any help!

    Also. Any tips for a new Rit would be very helpful. And, I'm also in need of a guild.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Oneiric19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment