• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 GW2 has one of the best cosmetic systems with lot of different skins and combinations......

    Guild Wars 2 GW2 has one of the best cosmetic systems with lot of different skins and combinations......


    GW2 has one of the best cosmetic systems with lot of different skins and combinations......

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:51 PM PST

    Just bought this new phone case, I love it.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:25 PM PST

    How it all started 16 years ago...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:54 AM PST

    [ART] I like blue - Render by Ricebaker

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:29 AM PST

    How To Play Reaper In Raids

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    I finally unlocked the Racing Scarf!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:01 PM PST

    I want to kill the gods.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:18 PM PST

    I, the Commander, want to kill the gods, one by one. Their magic is powerful but obtainable by a mortal like me. Kormir did it, and she was basically a walking title. I took the last shots on Zhaitan while the Destiny's Edge stood aside and waited the end of battle. I killed Mordremoth while faced the enemy and my weak allies aswell. I put Primordus sleep one more time before I killed Balthazar, the very god a fire. I cheated death only to kill cheater of deaths, the Lich, the never ending dictator of the crystal desert, the beloved Palawa Joko. On the back of my elder dragon, I killed Kralkatorrik releasing the immense amount of magic only to aid her, not myself. I was no selfish, not for a moment. But I, the Commander, the line between chaos and order, the proven protector of this world and the next one, I deserve the power, the rightful weapon, the ability to put my best fight against the foes of those who seek the end of Tyria! And for that, I need power, godly power. I need consumable power in my hand... So first, I want to kill Kormir. A revenge long awaited. She turned her back on her people when she knew exactly how helpless they were. She turned her back on me, and on Tyria with that. She deserves to die and her power should serve Tyria as it did way before she obtained it unrightfully from Abaddon. After I killed Kormir, I want Lyssa. The shadow behind Balthazar's plans, the answer for a detective's question. She, the traitor deserves to die for Tyria, as she would have killed for the one who had no regard for it's people. With the power of Lyssa and Kormir I want to take the head of Grenth as once he took Dhuum's with only mortals and nothing else. The rule of life and death must be restored. After I dealt Grenth I wish no harm for Melandru, the only true god of this world, the god of nature which should have been untouched by anyone above the clouds of Tyria. Then I will turn my attention to Jormag and Primordius. With and elder dragon at my side and the power of tree gods in my hand I will be the ultimate protector of this world. I proved my clean intentions by serving the people since I made my name within the ranks of the Vigil. The gods' power proved to be containable and them leaving this world behind is just waste of valuable magic against the enemies of Tyria. We need this power. I need this power.

    So... any guide or YouTube video how should I do it?

    submitted by /u/Arnoldthehawk
    [link] [comments]

    Any official info on who is CEO, head of the studio, who does lead Anet?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Do you guys even know who is in charge of the company that makes the game you play? Seriously, I tried googling and found ... nothing? Nada? One Mike left in 2019, another Mike left in... 2019, duh. Ok, got it.

    Who is in the chair now? Am I doing my google fu wrong, or is this really some kind of a top secret thingy?

    At this point I am genuinely puzzled, I don't even need this post on 1st page or whatever, nor do I need this to play the game, just... does anyone have any solid info, or at least can anyone explain this 'Black Box' phenomenon?

    submitted by /u/duhamabot
    [link] [comments]

    that_shaman on Twitter: Guildnews found some absolutely cool screenshots of what appears to be Arenanet's canceled #GuildWars2 mobile game and Unreal Engine 4 project!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Spirit Evader Achievement Solo

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Returning to GW2 after 2 and half years not playing, my Legendary hunt became much cheaper with the pre's price drop. But, what's the current "meta" method of getting the T6s to finish this 8 year journey?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:05 PM PST

    CoF P2 Duo - 8:56

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Following our duo runs of Cof Path 1 and Path 3, we wanted to complete the explorable mode with Path 2 aka one of the most timegated paths. Nevertheless, by using some neat portals, we managed to save quite a bit of time and surpass the previous record by almost 2 minutes. The amount of timegates and RNG became a bit tedious which is why we did not grind very much, however, we are still happy with a sub 9. Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/HypeChoooChooo
    [link] [comments]

    No-Kit Holosmith: An ode to the PvP montages of 2004.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:02 AM PST

    It's not yellow or called paragon though so it doesn't count

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Anybody know any crab recipe ?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    ANet departure: Meagan Glennon, Environment Artist since 2016

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Why do you love and hate GW's costumization system? Include both answers!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:03 AM PST

    I personally love it because basically includes all kind of fantasy style so you can make an immersive down to earth style fashion or you can let your hands go off and basically decorate your character with all the legendaries and hard-to-get things to make you a walking status symbol.

    I hate the unrealisticly cutish items that IMO destructive to the immersion, but since immersion is very subjective subject I guess I can get over it easily.

    You?

    submitted by /u/Arnoldthehawk
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoying gw2

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Hey so I haven't been enjoying the game as much lately. I enjoy open world a lot, but the thing is I'm not sure I'm ready to try raids or fractals, and I frustrate a lot in spvp so I don't want to play that at all. Idk why but I don't play wvw either. Any tips? You guys think I should try those other 3 things? Or maybe try and get at least 1 character per class and try them all?

    submitted by /u/milqueloo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment