• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Guild Wars Dead game

    Guild Wars Dead game


    Dead game

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:25 PM PST

    How many build combinations are there?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Hello my friends ! A few hours ago I was explaining to my girlfriend (who plays WoW) how the Guild Wars skill system works. I concluded by explaining that there are thousands of possibilities, but looking back, I think there are a lot more than I imagined. Is there anyone good at math who did the calculation of the number of possible builds?

    It's not interesting, it's just for science.

    I love you all, long live Guild Wars.

    submitted by /u/kurlish
    [link] [comments]

    Canthan New Year Finales - [LGiT] Sponsoring International Districts

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Guild Wars 2 player looking forward to trying Guild Wars 1 for the first time!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Hi Everyone!

    I have been playing Guild Wars 2 for 6 years now and I promise myself this year that I would play Guild Wars 1 for the first time! I actually bought Factions when I was 12 years old. However, when I picked the game, I was too dumb to understand the game and never managed to leave the tutorial area of factions (I wasn't the brightest kid around hehe).

    My main objective is to experience the game the best I can and also try to complete the hall of monuments for the cool skins in Gw2 (I really love the Heritage armor haha).

    I have been looking for a few videos on youtube to try to understand how to actually start my journey in Gw1. However, I'm still very confused about how the game essentially works. For knowing that the game is vastly different from Gw2, I thought to ask the Veterans for some insights regarding the game:

    1- I was thinking of starting my character as a Mesmer or a Ranger. What do you guys think? is this a good starting class? (also if you could direct me to nice builds I would really appreciate it!)

    2- I read somewhere that I should start with Nightfall and then try the other expansions next (and prophecies). Do you guys agree with this suggestion? If yes, could you please explain why?

    3- Regarding the server choice...I'm from Europe, but I don't know if I should pick the European server or the American one, since the American Server might be more active?

    4- If you could point to some awesome guides and other tips and tricks that you might have, I would really appreciate it!

    I'm planning to buy the collection edition this weekend in order to start my journey as soon as possible!

    Sorry in advance for the wall of text and thank you in advance for any help you can give!

    Stay safe out there!

    submitted by /u/Luigirodri87
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Prophecies - The Accursed Path

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:37 AM PST

    Is there a Multi-loader app still available?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:23 PM PST

    I used to use Matty Asia's Magic Guild Wars Multi Loader, but it doesn't seem to work on Windows 10. I found an app called GWMultiLaunch, but I can only seem to open 2 instances when I want to open 3 at once. I used the other two accounts for storage.

    submitted by /u/TinaraHarper
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Ironman - Monk - Bloodstone Fen [FAIL] + Bonus

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Maska Ylon botter account at the top of Kama Party Search

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:59 PM PST

    How has this account survived so long? It's been months

    submitted by /u/petea_copine
    [link] [comments]

    Need 20 flowers in pre

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:14 AM PST

    Can pay 1.1 k for em, which seems a decent price accordin to gwlegacy.

    IGN: Shinda Chiyo

    submitted by /u/Koervege
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment