• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - February 06, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - February 06, 2021


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - February 06, 2021

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:00 AM PST

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Berserker - Yang Xiao Long (Guild Wars 2 x RWBY Crossover) [Artwork by Gnomehunter]

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:29 AM PST

    Linsey Murdock shares some insights of designing cooking recipes

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:16 AM PST

    I really want to play and love this game, but just feel lost whenever I log in

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:40 AM PST

    So I've had the game for about 7 years now I think and played a fair bit when I first got it and when HoT came out. Finished the personal story and HoT story on one character (ranger), but not played much of PoF yet, I think I have LS S3 but only the latest episode of S4. I love the lore of the game and was a big player of GW1, but everyone I try and play recently I log in and just feel lost on what I want to do.

    Has anyone got any advice on what professions I should try and what I should try doing to get back into the game? I'm a bit bored of ranger so want to try a new profession, I would like to try map completion and maybe set a long term goal of crafting a legendary, but I don't know if I should start smaller to begin with?

    Edit: thank you all very much for the response! I think I'm going to start by unlocking the main mounts and then starting a new character and just do a few collections to get back into it.

    submitted by /u/I7Ax
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Arenanet abandon Dungeons?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:39 PM PST

    Returning Player here, haven't played a couple years but I am active again since a couple months. Biggest suprise for me was finding out there weren't any new dungeons and the old ones are rarely run, makes me pretty sad to see tbh. Back in the days Dungeons were one of the endgame staples and I probably spend about 80% of my playtime running them, I am just wondering what happened. Why did Arenat completetly abandon them?

    submitted by /u/Tayenne
    [link] [comments]

    Bough Of Melandru Recipe Available

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    Currently being sold by the Pact Supply Agent at Pearl Island.

    Copy & Paste the following in-game for a link to the nearest waypoint: [&BNUGAAA=]

    submitted by /u/DetachableWeenus
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to try my hand at a low-voiced version of Fear Not This Night

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:22 PM PST

    My number 1 feature request for EoD:

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:20 PM PST

    [Short Parody] Escaping the Manor...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:10 PM PST

    [WvW] Loving the Current Scourgeless Meta and Having Long Satisfying Zerg Fights on Power Rev

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    I was today years old when I found out that there is a S.W.A.T Commando easter egg in Jahai Bluffs

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    d912pxy system lag when alt-tabbed

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Hello. Anyone using d912pxy and experience system lags when alt-tabbed from the game? I can't browse chrome normally is very laggy. Any way to fix it? :(

    submitted by /u/airiux96
    [link] [comments]

    LW2 Seeds of Truth Achievements

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:48 AM PST

    Is it possible to bring a friend to the LW2 Seeds of Truth instances where you play as Caithe and they can assist with the challenge motes or other achieves where you just avoid boss damage whilst they take care of the other mechanics? Or is it only ever you as Caithe or everyone plays as Caithe? Really struggling with this meta.

    submitted by /u/roggstudelpest
    [link] [comments]

    How is Revenant end game like ?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Hi there,

    I've recently purshased GW2 and the expansions, I tried some classes till lvl 15 or so to see how the different classes are and I really like Revenant so far. I was curious, what are Revenant roles in PvE later on (seems like you can kinda tank) and also, how is Revenant doing in PvP ? Most likely, i'll be playing PvP the most.
    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Palmaseed
    [link] [comments]

    Of these five main areas in central Tyria; Kryta, Ascalon, The Shiverpeaks, the Maguuma Jungle, and Orr, which is your favorite, and why?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Significantly increased the drop rate of the Heart of the Khan-Ur infusion from the "Recovered" Charr Artifact.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:09 AM PST

    Cultural armor as skins applicable to all weights?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:32 AM PST

    As the title says, I'm curious as to what the general opinion/consensus is of the idea of having cultural armor existing in skin format where the skins for light/medium/heavy can be applied to any weight class.

    Thank you for your time and participation!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SpectralChest
    [link] [comments]

    Does Path of Fire give full access to the game?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:47 AM PST

    I was wondering if this the version that I should recommend to my friend. He has free access and wants to gain full access. I bought the game at release and stopped playing for a while and I wondered what should I tell my friend so he can have full access to the game.

    submitted by /u/jacob1342
    [link] [comments]

    I was exploring Arah and the absurdity caught my eye.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:28 AM PST

    Nice to see that Scholar Yissa is as interested in the Unseen Ones as I. For context, my character is dressed up as a typical white mantle cleric.

    submitted by /u/AzureRoze
    [link] [comments]

    Help or advice needed

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:34 AM PST

    Hi, In a previous Post i described how i lost all my characters. Now i contacted the support and provided all information i know (i dont remember the serialcode anymore) i can log in and changed password etc. Its just all my characters are gone. The support writes me back that the information i gave them is not matching. I looked in the tickets of my past where all the information was accepted tho. And i am very sure is correct. Any ideas what else i could do? I spent a lot of time and for me also a little bit of money on that account. It would be sad if all that was gone.... Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/kathi4490
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-World WvW

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:26 AM PST

    Hey all! I'm fairly certain the answer to this question is no, but I'm certain someone out there might be more knowledgeable on this subject than I am.

    My friend is on a different server than me and we want to do WvW together. However, I've played for notably longer and have ties to the WvW scene on my server. As such, I don't want to leave my server. In addition, my world is full, which seems to make transferring impossible. Is there any way for us to play WvW together with these facts or are we simply just out of luck?

    submitted by /u/Redcloth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment